PDA

View Full Version : Nipper 360 double

LittleVoice
27-11-2011, 10:36 PM
I was just wondering if any of you had one of the nipper 360 double buggies and and if so would you recommend it? If not what would you recommend?

Thank you in advance.

AliceK
28-11-2011, 10:03 AM
I was just wondering if any of you had one of the nipper 360 double buggies and and if so would you recommend it? If not what would you recommend?

Thank you in advance.

Yes I definitely recommend it. I love mine. I've had loads of buggies and this is by far the best. I even use it on days when I've only got 1 child in it as it is so easy to push. Lots of childminders on here have one and I think they would probably all recommend it :thumbsup:

xxx

~Grasshopper~
28-11-2011, 10:38 AM
hiya

i bought one a few months ago and didnt like it, yes its a dream to push a mega comfy BUT its huge and you cant get it through many doors and so i had to load the kids in outside which wasnt safe and rubbish in the rain. its under my bed now and im thinking of selling it soon. if you want to buy it im near manchester lol.

x

kellib
28-11-2011, 10:43 AM
I bought one last month and I love it! It's a dream to push, I've had no problems getting it in and out doors, in fact it was one of the only ones that would fit in the lift in my building! :)

AliceK
28-11-2011, 10:48 AM
I bought one last month and I love it! It's a dream to push, I've had no problems getting it in and out doors, in fact it was one of the only ones that would fit in the lift in my building! :)

Same here. It fits through my front door just fine and I've never had a problem fitting in any doorways / shops etc. I believe it's one of the narrower side by side buggys.

xxx

crazyXstitcher
28-11-2011, 11:10 AM
Personally I've never had a problem with doors but one of the aisles in our local shop is a bit tricky if i need to get past someone with a trolley!
Try to think about where you would take it and if those places have potential problems with doors etc. If not i would definately recommend one.

I also have a Phil and teds Sport which I loved until I got the Nipper. Now I only use the P&Tank if the Nipper is out of action (currently got a puncture grrr)

JCrakers
28-11-2011, 12:52 PM
I love mine..its light and very nippy :D

Only downside is it doesnt fit through my front door so if the children have fallen asleep I have to take a wheel off to get it in which takes a lot of strength. The wheels pop off very easily.

I put the front wheel in the door and then lift it in, then put the wheel back on
.....and before everyone jumps on me...the kids are safe. It doesnt have any where to tip over. :D

miffy
28-11-2011, 02:45 PM
I bought mine a couple of months ago after reading lots of positive things about it on here and test driving one in a local shop. I love it, it's so light and easy to push even with a big two year old in and I reckon it will get through the snow easily (not that I really want to test that one out).

Shop around for a good price - some places have reduced the old models.

Miffy xx

appleblossom
28-11-2011, 09:51 PM
hiya

i bought one a few months ago and didnt like it, yes its a dream to push a mega comfy BUT its huge and you cant get it through many doors and so i had to load the kids in outside which wasnt safe and rubbish in the rain. its under my bed now and im thinking of selling it soon. if you want to buy it im near manchester lol.

x

I love mine and it goes through most doors I use but I have a problem in that I can't get it on the bus. I'm also near Manchester and the difficulty is the Stagecoach buses. It goes through the door onto the bus but there is a bulkhead which sticks out under those two elevated seats on the right when you try to get to the wheelchair/buggy space. It just won't fit through there. This is a problem for me as I don't drive. There are some local trains it won't go on as well. It fits through the outer train door even on the old single slam door carriages; but won't turn through the single door into the carriage, not even the 'disabled' carriage. As I never know what style train will arrive I just don't try going by train with it. That's a problem as there is a lovely toddler group I'd like to go to but I need to go by bus or train:(

Numberjacks!
29-11-2011, 08:45 AM
I love my nipper! I wish I had brought it when my two were little, would of made my life so much easier.

My nipper has had lots of years of hard use, I had to replace my seat unit because of it ripping. Cant blame it really,ive had it two years (using it at least four times a day) and they lady before me had it for years too. It looks good as new now for only £45! I bought a different colour seat so everyone thinks i have a new pushchair now!:blush:

Nicky
29-11-2011, 01:42 PM
Best double buggy I have ever owned and I have had a few :blush:

LittleVoice
29-11-2011, 07:53 PM
Thank you for all your replies - its good to know how good it is.

Thank you for your offer to buy your Suz however ive already bidded on one on ebay and won it so will have to honour my purchase.

Just a final question, does anyone have the Lascal Maxi buggy board on it? I looked on their website and it says it will fit the pushchair but not perfectly. Just wondered what people thought or them.

Thank you all again - have to say im becoming very addicted to this site!!! :laughing:

appleblossom
29-11-2011, 09:12 PM
I use a Bibi Strolli Rider on mine instead of a buggy board. I think most buggy boards obstruct the brake which I wasn't happy about. Also the handle is, in my opinion too close to the back of the buggy to allow a child to stand in front of the handle. If they stand behind the handle you have to reach over them to push.

handeme
30-11-2011, 08:14 AM
It does fit, the only problem is the height of the handle bar and depandant on the height of your child it could be straight in there face/eye line.

c x

mufftie
30-11-2011, 08:48 AM
Love mine had it 4 yrs now and wouldn't be without it , I also have a Phil andteds explorer , which I bought this yr as I needed a
2nd double for my assistant and I don't rate it at all

LittleVoice
02-12-2011, 08:32 PM
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for your replies. Ive gone ahead and bought the nipper 360, my parents pick it up tomorrow for me while they visit my brother in Dover and are dropping it off on Monday on their way home. :D