PDA

View Full Version : worse things said on first parent meetings

Bear23
27-11-2011, 03:45 PM
Just sitting here thinking about my first ever parent meeting, it was for a full time 8 month old baby, and i was soooooooooooo nervous :D

It didn't occur to me, to pick up the baby, or adimre it :eek:

I then spent about 30 mins telling her if she was late or I couldn't get hold of her i'd be phoning social services :eek: :D :laughing: :laughing:

Needless so say i never heard from her again!!

Anyone done worse than this??

WibbleWobble
27-11-2011, 03:51 PM
recently had a meeting with a lady who is a teacher.

she wanted me to describe myself in five words!!!!:eek:

ha ha ha

i said

lentil munching, guardian reading lefty

she has booked her two in for september!!!!!!!!!!!!

madness

mandyx

The Juggler
27-11-2011, 03:55 PM
recently had a meeting with a lady who is a teacher.

she wanted me to describe myself in five words!!!!:eek:

ha ha ha

i said

lentil munching, guardian reading lefty

she has booked her two in for september!!!!!!!!!!!!

madness

mandyx

:laughing: :laughing:

lorimac
27-11-2011, 04:24 PM
I had a couple come to see me with their little boy, in they came introduced themselves by name and I say to the little boy " O, I see u've brought grandpa along" deathly silence ensued and mum replied "actually this is daddy" . There was about 40 years age difference in the 2 parents ......oopsy

JCrakers
27-11-2011, 05:32 PM
I had a couple come to see me with their little boy, in they came introduced themselves by name and I say to the little boy " O, I see u've brought grandpa along" deathly silence ensued and mum replied "actually this is daddy" . There was about 40 years age difference in the 2 parents ......oopsy

oops...:laughing:

FussyElmo
27-11-2011, 05:55 PM

opps indeed - did they sign :laughing:

sharonmanc
27-11-2011, 08:15 PM
haha, I am dreading this side of things

Bear23
27-11-2011, 08:32 PM

:eek: :laughing: :laughing:

Tinglesnark
27-11-2011, 08:38 PM
:laughing: @ the above!
parsley petal, how quick thinking! id have ummed and ahhed haha!

I remember talking about my lost child policy, mum was horrified and told me that if i planned on losing her children then i wasnt the cm she wanted!

:rolleyes:

I was so nervous i couldnt get her to understand that i had the policy just in case and not because it would happen - she was off!:laughing:

oh and the time i stood on a crawling baby :eek: she was up and out too...

hmmm wonder why im empty eh?

:laughing: