PDA

View Full Version : Renault grand scenic and double buggy

smurfette
26-11-2011, 07:02 PM
hi guys, our hyundai trajet died this weekend, and we are looking at a renault grand scenic as it seems very economical. We test drove one today and were happy with it, but I don't think the boot will fit my Graco stadium Duo. I have three mindees under 2 as well as my own school aged girls so need a double buggy but am happy to change it if we can get a good deal on a car! So has anyone got a grand scenic and could they advise on what double buggy fits?! Thanks for all advise!!

christine e
26-11-2011, 09:39 PM
I have a maclaren that fits in easily

Cx

handeme
27-11-2011, 10:49 AM
I have the out n about nipper and you can clip the back wheels off really easily so it goes in no problem

C x

smurfette
27-11-2011, 11:53 AM
Thanks guys an out and about nipper is out of my budget I think but have seen a reasonable phil and teds think this would fit? Seems like the umbrella fold/side by side buggies are the alternative, tandems seem to wide and deep would that be right?

christine e
27-11-2011, 12:18 PM
Thanks guys an out and about nipper is out of my budget I think but have seen a reasonable phil and teds think this would fit? Seems like the umbrella fold/side by side buggies are the alternative, tandems seem to wide and deep would that be right?

Yes think it would - could you try a few first - I took mine into car show room and tried it out:laughing: have you got any childminder friends who could loan you their buggies to try out:laughing:

Cx

Mrs Book
27-11-2011, 12:23 PM
Loola fits in the boot both put together and taken apart. Quinny pushchair also fits well into the boot.

How old are you two children?? Could you get away with using front seat and one of the boot seats?

Nice thing about the scienic is that kids can get in through the boot so if you have fixed seats in the middle you don't have to worry about trying to get children in the boot seats.

I love mine.