PDA

View Full Version : Vistaprint

crazybones
17-05-2008, 02:31 PM
I think I got a bargain here. I didnt click on the £9.95 thing so hope they dont take any extra off me.

2 Car door magnets
250 Business cards
10 A4 letterhead
25 Magnets (dont know what I will use them for but they were free!)
1 Note pad
1 pack sticky notes

All for £11.12 inc P&P :thumbsup:

mum22
17-05-2008, 02:33 PM
Wow thats fab !
I am interested in the car magnet thingy - let me know what you think of it.
Excellent bargain

x helen

fionamal
17-05-2008, 02:58 PM
Thats funny cos ive ordered much the same and desperate to see the car window cling as it looks fab.

littlewonders
17-05-2008, 03:22 PM
Thats funny cos ive ordered much the same and desperate to see the car window cling as it looks fab.

I've ordered that clingy thing - I think!! lol...I will try and post a pic when I have it :thumbsup:

How on earth did you manage to get it so cheap :eek: :eek: that is fab!!! Well done!!

Pudding Girl
17-05-2008, 03:23 PM
just make sure you check your next card statement cos I clicked on it, realised what it was, hadn't signed up for it, but still got the tenner taken out next month :angry: they did refund it though.

Michelle M
17-05-2008, 03:36 PM
Woe thats a good bargain have to have a look at the site later, put up some piccys when your things arrive, so we can be nosey :)

crazybones
17-05-2008, 03:43 PM
just make sure you check your next card statement cos I clicked on it, realised what it was, hadn't signed up for it, but still got the tenner taken out next month :angry: they did refund it though.

Will do. I am paranoid about that one. I keep checking the bit that says my account and it doesnt mention it there so fingers crossed.

crazybones
17-05-2008, 03:44 PM
I've ordered that clingy thing - I think!! lol...I will try and post a pic when I have it :thumbsup:

How on earth did you manage to get it so cheap :eek: :eek: that is fab!!! Well done!!

I only ordered the free stuff and paid for one car magnet the other was free. I also chose the 21 day cheapest delivery. Lets hope its worth it.

casey's mum
17-05-2008, 04:25 PM
I love vista print! I had business cards, a stamp, a card holder, personalised sticky notes and all for under 15 pounds!
I was well chuffed, am in the process of getting my postcards and leaflets with the same design as the cards!

Angela xx

katickles
17-05-2008, 04:43 PM
Thats a real bargain Annie - I love bargains!

I've never had any problems with them. I have ordered business cards, leaflets, sticky notes, invitations, thanks you cards, letter headed paper & pens. Love the site, just try not to read my emails from them because they are to tempting!!

I also always order on the 21 day option although it has never taken that long.

I have some car magnets on the way. Not ordered through vista but am hoping they look good! :)

You'll have to put some photos on when they arrive.

LOOPYLISA
17-05-2008, 09:46 PM
:thumbsup:
I think I got a bargain here. I didnt click on the £9.95 thing so hope they dont take any extra off me.

2 Car door magnets
250 Business cards
10 A4 letterhead
1 Note pad
1 pack sticky notes

All for £11.12 inc P&P :thumbsup:

Hi yes me and my dh got 250 buisness cards each, paid £3 something postage :thumbsup:

katie0183
18-05-2008, 08:03 PM
i received my car magnets a few weeks ago and i think there absolutely fantastic. They cling really well to your car and the quality of the picture is excellent. I created my own instead of using there design and think they look fab. If anyones thinking of getting them my advice would be to get them!!! :) Any wanting to see a photo is most welcome

KAte

charleyfarley
18-05-2008, 08:10 PM
I had, notice I said had the car magnet until it blew off my car on the m1 on the way to York a few weeks ago.

Have now ordered another free one but will take it off the car when hubby is driving.

I've also had a baseball cap, will put it on one of the older children to advertise on days out.

Great site and I've never had any problems, yet!

Carol xx

emmadines
19-05-2008, 09:19 PM
I had, notice I said had the car magnet until it blew off my car on the m1 on the way to York a few weeks ago.

Have now ordered another free one but will take it off the car when hubby is driving.

I've also had a baseball cap, will put it on one of the older children to advertise on days out.
Great site and I've never had any problems, yet!

Carol xx

i like that idea :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

SimplyLucy
19-05-2008, 09:40 PM
[QUOTE=annie337;142656]
QUOTE]

I give these magnets to parents to put on their fridge, that way they always have my number to hand if they are in a hurry at home! :laughing:

crazybones
20-05-2008, 06:18 AM
Great idea Lucy. Thank you:thumbsup:

miffy
20-05-2008, 06:24 AM
Like that idea Lucy - thanks for sharing

miffy xx

SimplyLucy
20-05-2008, 06:27 AM
It's not often I have a good idea but that was one of my better ones! :blush: