PDA

View Full Version : Children out of EYFS bracket Help !

loobyloo168
23-11-2011, 06:37 PM
Hello,

Iv only really had EYFS children but will soon be having a child aged 7 and another aged 11.

I was just wondering from and OFSTED point of view what paperwork do i have to have showing what we do eg, long term plans, observations etc ?

The older children wont impact on the care of younger children as there will not be a crossover of the two groups of children iyswim ?

Im sure iv seen a thread on here a whie ago about older children but cant find it.

Thanks muchly ! x

rosebud
23-11-2011, 06:40 PM
There was a thread about this yesterday or the day before. I believe you don't need to have any plans or observations for this age group, it is only for the children in EYFS that we have to do this. If you want to take photos or make scrap books with them then thats up to you, but there is no legal requirement.

Chatterbox Childcare
23-11-2011, 06:51 PM
NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING - gosh that is good to write :thumbsup:

loobyloo168
23-11-2011, 07:16 PM
NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING - gosh that is good to write :thumbsup:

Really ! ? So its just children in within the eyfs ?? And once they go into year 1 at school you dont need anything ! or is it over 8 ?

JCrakers
23-11-2011, 07:20 PM
There is no requirement to do anything once the 31st aug passes after his/her 5th birthday.
:clapping:

loobyloo168
23-11-2011, 07:26 PM
There is no requirement to do anything once the 31st aug passes after his/her 5th birthday.
:clapping:

WOW !!!! What a relief. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :laughing: