PDA

View Full Version : reasonable priced storage???

sharonmanc
23-11-2011, 08:35 AM
I need storage for my dining room, I like the trofast units from Ikea but was wonderign if anyone uses diffferent storage units, as I am drawing a blank as to where to look for reasonable priced storage that is good to hold toys, but will still let my home look like a home

I only have my dining room, so looking for something against my back wall.

What storage sollutions do you use? any ideas would be appreciated

Pandypops
23-11-2011, 08:59 AM
I have this: http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/40047675/

I don't know how I would live without it, especially as I live in a 1 bedroom flat. You can buy all sorts of storage boxes to fit the shelves so it can look nice in your dining room and you can buy it in all different sizes. I totally recommend it.

keeks
23-11-2011, 09:10 AM
I've got Expedit too, I've got these natural boxes and when children go home I turn them round so you can't see the labels.

I've also got those plastic ones (£stretcher, about £10) which I cover with a lovely Indian throw and usually they are used as a side table for putting teacups on etc.

I've also got the plastic drawers in my storage cupboard where I keep art and craft materials.

I've tried to attach a picture, hope it works.

xx

sharonmanc
23-11-2011, 09:40 AM
Thank you ladies, the expedit looks good, and a bonus they do home delivery. I have looked at these, but now i have seen them in your setting, I can see how they could hold quite a bit and still look good, thanks