PDA

View Full Version : Think I found the right house to rent

Shirlwith3
17-05-2008, 06:14 AM
3rd time lucky
Went to see the house is was lovely smaller than what we have now but it will mean a good clear out as there is no garage to store anything the garden is small too so have had to get rid of a few things like the swing, picnic ,bench, there will be just enough room for shed rabbit hucthes pati table & 6 chairs oh an slide. On the good side there is a conservitory of a very good size & a downstairs too.
So have jet to put paperwork in for it to get checks done was going to take them in yesterday but spent the whole day in bed with a major migraine, it was a good job I had the day off.
It will mean that I won't have to have the upstairs registered just the down stairs & oh no more running up & downstairs doing the loo run with my 3yr old minde.
Will keep you posted on who it goes.

shirl

chubbymummy
17-05-2008, 06:26 AM
sounds good, fingers crossed for you.

i wish we had a downstairs loo, thats the only reason that my mindees are allowed to go upstairs.

LittleAcorns
17-05-2008, 06:47 AM
Shirls, thats fab, hope it all works out for you :cool:
How are you feeling today? has the migraine gone, I know you werent working yesterday but it would have been better to chill than be stuck in bed :(

sarah707
17-05-2008, 06:58 AM
I don't know where I'd be without my downstairs loo!

Sometimes you walk into a house and it feels right - good luck with the paperwork! :D

angeldelight
17-05-2008, 07:06 AM
I would hate it without a downstairs toilet also - not just for the kids but for me haha

Good luck Shirl it sounds lovely keep us posted

Angel xx

tulip0803
17-05-2008, 10:10 AM
Good luck with the house:)

The downstairs loo is the one thing I miss. I loved mine when I minded. I still have 2 (one in the bathroom and one on its own next door to the bathroom!?) but we have to go upstairs :( . There is one outside too but it isn't plumbed in so that's a job for the future to de-spider, tile and plumb. Never have enough toilets

casey's mum
17-05-2008, 04:23 PM
A downstairs loo is a godsend! Good luck, hope goes well!

Angela xx