PDA

View Full Version : pre-reg over!!

kerry1
22-11-2011, 11:31 AM
i am little worried now, mrs o came to see me yesterday and everyting went well, loved me ideas, policies/procedures excellant and ra excellant to....

she said she would recommend me to ofsted where they will make the decision, so does this mean that i they are going to register me as i thought she might of said when here...

plus she was only here one hour and half???
:panic:

JaneinDownend
22-11-2011, 01:20 PM
Hi Kerry

Same response here regarding outcome. Mine was here nearly 3.5 hours - didn't make any positive or negative comments re my risk assessments, policies and procedures, wish list, answers to questions etc. I'd have rather had your assessor. Mine spent, quite literally, the whole time looking at his laptop filling in boxes, trying to find boxes, moving information around etc saying there were new systems. Sounds like you got the better deal with your assessor for sure.

I felt a bit flat after mine ... which is disappointing after all the work that we put in for this.

Well done - Jane

Becci26
22-11-2011, 02:19 PM
I think it is a formality - they recommend you to ofsted who check that everything else has come back ok and then they give you the OK, or at least that's my understanding of it

Carolh
22-11-2011, 03:20 PM
How long roughly was it from when you sent the forms to ofsted to when you had your visit?

kerry1
23-11-2011, 02:31 PM
It all happened so quick from sending forms off i would say 4 weeks. hope it helps