PDA

View Full Version : Worth buying eyfs books?

jadavi
22-11-2011, 08:22 AM
Hi - following on from another post - I was looking at penny tassoni's eyfs handbook. Is there any point investing in this if it's all going to change?
Does anyone know when we can expect the change?
Cheers

keeks
22-11-2011, 08:29 AM
Hi - following on from another post - I was looking at penny tassoni's eyfs handbook. Is there any point investing in this if it's all going to change?
Does anyone know when we can expect the change?
Cheers

Ooops, of course! I know I will still find mine very useful, but it might be worth waiting until the changes come into place. She will probably give out a revised one soon.

Is it definitely due in September? Our local council haven't given us any information so far. All I know is what I've been reading on here and the news.

xx

sarah707
22-11-2011, 06:36 PM
The changes are due spring next year to be in place for next September.

I am not updating my paperwork until I see the changes in a new document in black and white.

I imagine Penny agrees with me that there is little point reviewing books when they haven't finalised the wording yet and it all might change now the consultation has ended.

If you buy something now you will get a good few months' use out of it before the new Eyfs comes in... I suppose it depends on how badly you need the help and support now.

Hth :D