PDA

View Full Version : Photo's for living journals

jellybean cc
21-11-2011, 08:53 PM
Hi all each month i pogo print of some pictures to go in the children's living journal. I was told not to use photos of mixed groups i.e not to put a photo with Child A and Child B together in Child A journal. Hope that makes sense

I have some nice photo's of children doing art activities as i am stood up and they are sat down all you can see is the top of their heads as they are looking at the activity on the table. Could i use these as you can't see the face's.

Thanks for any help

VeggieSausage
21-11-2011, 08:54 PM
I use group shots - just have to add it in as one of the things you get permission for on your photo permission form :)

Chimps Childminding
21-11-2011, 09:03 PM
I use group shots - just have to add it in as one of the things you get permission for on your photo permission form :)

Same here!!!

miffy
21-11-2011, 09:03 PM
I have asked parents to sign permission forms for group shots to be put in other children's learning journeys - no one objected, they like to see their child playing with other children.

Miffy xx

sonia ann
21-11-2011, 09:09 PM
same here, as long as you have written consent there is no problem:)

Pipsqueak
21-11-2011, 09:56 PM
I use group shots too (with consent)

I find it makes the pictures more interesting

samb
21-11-2011, 11:23 PM
I also use group pics with permission - there is 1 Mum who wasn't keen on her child being in other's LJs - he is 6 so I don't do one for him so I think it was more a case of if he hasn't got one why should I?! However I have on occasion used a group pic with him in but put a coloured shape over so he isn't seen as such (only when I can't crop it properly).

marnieb
22-11-2011, 07:28 AM
I use a lot of group shots, especially when we're out or they're all doing an activity - I think the parents like to see all the children together as it gives them a better sense of what we get up to!!!

rickysmiths
22-11-2011, 09:34 AM
I have permission to use group shots. My parents value these as they regard all the other mindees as friends anyway and it would be odd to only have photos of their los alone in their LJs.

Trpta108
22-11-2011, 09:45 AM
Please would someone help me word permission for group shots. I am not very good at wording things right:blush: .

jellybean cc
22-11-2011, 11:16 AM
Thanks everyone thats great, off to read thought my photo form see if its already in there.

Zoomie
22-11-2011, 11:43 AM
This is the line I use on my permissions form. It is one of about 20 I have there:

Sharing of photographs of your child with other families when said photographs encompass more than one child

Trpta108
22-11-2011, 09:53 PM
This is the line I use on my permissions form. It is one of about 20 I have there:

Sharing of photographs of your child with other families when said photographs encompass more than one child

Thankyou. That sounds perfect.