PDA

View Full Version : Really strange phonecall

NicoleW
20-11-2011, 01:33 PM
Someone rang my partner's mobile for me wanting childcare, the lady says she's just come over to England 2 weeks ago and her two children aren't in school so she needs 2 weeks of full time 5 days a week, she said she's a student and said that she works at the hospital I live arond the corner from.

It just seems really odd, she rang my partners number and I NEVER give this out, she said she got it from someone called Tracy and I don't know anyone called Tracey.. Something doesn't sound right to me

FussyElmo
20-11-2011, 01:57 PM
If you have never given your partners number out for your childminding then its dodgy - unless your partner works with and they may given his number as a means of contact.

PixiePetal
20-11-2011, 01:57 PM
nor me! be very wary. If it was a real call she would be back in touch :rolleyes:

rickysmiths
20-11-2011, 03:03 PM
She has done well to arrive in this country just two weeks ago, 3 weeks before the end of term, a student??? and she has got a job already?????

I don't think I would go near it unless it was cash up front for the full two weeks and I'd charge a premium rate for the job!

wendywu
20-11-2011, 09:19 PM
Ask Tracey who !!

Then ask your partner just who is this Tracey who has his number :laughing: :laughing:

But on a more serious note i do not think i would touch it. The children by law will have to go to school at some stage in this country. :)

Ripeberry
20-11-2011, 10:19 PM
Run as fast as a Smurf :D