PDA

View Full Version : Did you miss me??

louise2778
16-05-2008, 04:09 PM
Hi everyone

I think I am prob too new on this site to have been missed but my laptop died and I have been off-line for over 2 weeks :angry:

I am getting my sisters old pc on sunday and hope to be back online soon after that.

I am sat at mums at the moment and just had to get on the site and have a quick read.

Well I have been very busy in the last 2 weeks. I had my first briefing session and it went really well. Found out that I get all the courses paid for plus any that I want to do at a later date but it looks like that is all instead of a start up grant :eek:

I have part 2 of the briefing next week and then its all systems go!

I went to a car boot sale near me on sunday and got some great bargins including a basic stroller £2 a fisher price 3 in 1 activity center thing with lights and sounds £2 lots of musical light up baby toys for £1 each and a huge talking cliffored the big red dog for 50p :clapping:

Anyway you are all prob board of me again by now so I will say goodbye and hope it wont be too long before I can get back on.......

TTFN x x x x

miffy
16-05-2008, 04:11 PM
Hope you'll soon be back to join us again Louise

miffy xx

crazybones
16-05-2008, 04:12 PM
Welcome back even though it is fleeting. Hope you get back online soon after your busy time. :D

Blaze
16-05-2008, 04:14 PM
See you again soon!:clapping:

angeldelight
16-05-2008, 09:54 PM
Hope to see you soon

Angel xx

sarah707
16-05-2008, 09:59 PM
Hi Louise! Sounds like you've been busy preparing for registration... you've got some bargains there as well!

I really must get my bum into gear one Sunday now the weather has improved - I have some resources to update and bargains to haggle over...

Good to see you back - talk again soon :D

Pauline
17-05-2008, 07:42 AM
Of course we missed you! We love to have all our members back in the fold :D

Hope you get sorted soon, I can't imagine life without a computer :eek: