PDA

View Full Version : pre-reg monday argggh

kerry1
19-11-2011, 02:17 PM
hello
just panicking a little bit, done all paperwork for my pre-reg on monday but do i have to know the eyfs inside out cause it is just not sinking in, think i am stressing myself out lol!!!:( :(

LizzyT
19-11-2011, 04:16 PM
I feel exactly the same. I have my pre-reg Tuesday. I have been reading through it all again today and my head is spinning. Good luck for Monday :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

JaneinDownend
21-11-2011, 08:47 PM
Hope everything went well for you. I had mine today too - and passed. Although the inspector was very very thorough and seemed to using a database he wasn't particularly familiar with - there were long silences whilst he found the right box! I had risk assessed very thoroughly and you could very easily see that there was some remedial decorative work taking place and had concerns - I advised him (as did the risk assessment) that I wouldn't be minding until Jan 2012 by which time the work would be complete. When he rang to make the appointment I made it clear I would only be half way through the first aid course - but he said he still needed to come due to his SLA with Ofsted (he was from Tribal) - and then proceeded to mention the fact that I didnt have my first aid certificate yet! Same re the CRB. Anyway, I got through it - but wonder if some new procedure has recently been introduced as he explained the system was new - to which I expressed concern there would be delays - he advised me this "should not" be the case. I will keep you informed!