PDA

View Full Version : How much notice wil they give me and what if stuff isnt done?

jw19nr
16-05-2008, 03:38 PM
Hello. I got my CRb back today so ofsted had obviously got my application. When they ring to say when they are coming, how much notice will they give me?

I still have loads to do to the house, what happens if I still have stuff to do? The plan was to get it all done before I sent it off, but nothing was happening so I sent it off to give myself a kick up the bum! I also need to do all my paperwork etc.

If I havent got all my safety bits done, will I fail?

And what happens if I cant make the day they propose to come?

scottie
16-05-2008, 03:51 PM
hi ya first of all don't panic

ofsted will ring you confirm your details and then give you a date and rough time such as will be there no later than 10.30am now normally they give 2 weeks notice [could have changed]

if you don't have everything in order [try to have some] use a wish list that is write down all the things you need to either buy or do and then you can show them that you know what your doing as for paper work again try and have some [welcome pack , policies ] but make a list to show that you know what you still need to do

they don't expect you to have everything
i hope that helps

honest as long as you can show them you know what you need you'll be ok :thumbsup:

good luck let us know when you get the call !!!!!!!