PDA

View Full Version : My lovely new parents

Tatjana
18-11-2011, 06:15 PM
On picking up lo tonight they gave my children a lovely puzzle, for no particular reason :)

Roseolivia
18-11-2011, 06:42 PM
That's nice, good to have decent parents.

sarah707
18-11-2011, 07:30 PM
Awww that's lovely! :D

EmmaReed84
18-11-2011, 07:48 PM
Awww, I have spoken to a CM friend who has a bit of a funny parent who is constantly texting and checking up, I have also read loads of horror stories and I have to say... Thank god my parents are brilliant. I bit frustrating when they arrive early but all in all I think they are great. One of them bought me a cupcake for no reason just to say thanks. She also bought DS an amazing B/Day gift,not just something for a fiver.

Tatjana
18-11-2011, 08:04 PM
Awww, I have spoken to a CM friend who has a bit of a funny parent who is constantly texting and checking up, I have also read loads of horror stories and I have to say... Thank god my parents are brilliant. I bit frustrating when they arrive early but all in all I think they are great. One of them bought me a cupcake for no reason just to say thanks. She also bought DS an amazing B/Day gift,not just something for a fiver.

They sound great...and hey no ones perfect!;)

Maza
18-11-2011, 09:07 PM
That's lovely to read. I like to think that I would be like that if I used a childminder!