PDA

View Full Version : CRB before visit?

sharonmanc
18-11-2011, 02:37 PM
I am getting confused, i think it is tiredness from late nights trying to finish CYPOP 5 and put my Ofsted portfolio together.

Am I right that I send off my application, and I have to wait for CRB checks before the pre reg visit, or is it the other way around??

claire250182
18-11-2011, 11:03 PM
I am getting confused, i think it is tiredness from late nights trying to finish CYPOP 5 and put my Ofsted portfolio together.

Am I right that I send off my application, and I have to wait for CRB checks before the pre reg visit, or is it the other way around??

I have my pre reg visit on Tuesday and I am still waiting for my CRBs to come (they have been on stage 4 for 3 weeks).

sharonmanc
18-11-2011, 11:09 PM
Thanks for the reply, trying to time when to send in my application form either now and chance a visit before xmas, or in december and have a visit in the new year, I know the length of time of until pre reg visit is not set in concrete.

Had a night off from doing anything childminding related tonight, as i seriously cant think straight :)

claire250182
18-11-2011, 11:15 PM
I am having information overload at the minute :(
I sent off my Ofsted application forms around 6-8 weeks ago.
Once they have all the completed paperwork (app forms, CRBs, ID forms and health dec) you will get your pre reg visit within 7 weeks.

I think if you sent your forms off now, it would be very unlikely to get a visit before Xmas x