PDA

View Full Version : Question re pogo printer

samb
18-11-2011, 11:44 AM
Basiclaly I have read so much about them and I want one! I have a digital camera so could use this but i would like to be able to use it with my iphone as well. I have read reviews saying it doesn't work using bluetooth on iphone? Is there a cable that i can use or is it just a no go? I find I get the best obs (unplanned) on my phone as it is just one of those quick things and my phone is always there whereas I don't carry my camera on the school run etc - and even if I had it with me it would be tucked away in a bag and not in my pocket! Help!

peppa Pig
18-11-2011, 01:04 PM
its a no go from the iphone to pogo, can you save to computer then save onto camera sd disk to print? i cant do anything like this myself being a technophobe!

mummyMia
18-11-2011, 01:52 PM
I don't have an iPhone so not not too sure about that. However, I use the inbuilt bluetooth on my laptop to send pictures to my pogo all the time. It was really easy to set up and works well. So if you have a way of transferring the pictures from you phone to your PC then you could print that way. :)

samb
19-11-2011, 10:41 AM
Ah thanks ladies! Yes I can put on computer easily - thats what I do at the moment anyway :)

Nature'sKids!
19-11-2011, 11:38 AM
I put photos from iPhone to computer, computer to sd, sd to memory card, memory card in camera to pogo. Not as much hassle as it sounds lol

samb
19-11-2011, 11:49 AM
Lol thanks Nature's Kids!