PDA

View Full Version : Which buggy for 6 month old ?

alysonclark
18-11-2011, 09:56 AM
I have a 6 month old baby staring in january and need to get a buggy ,I only have a double buggy at the mo .I want one that is rear facing for lots of interaction.I like the quinny buzz 3 and the firstwheels single ( my double is a firstwheels ) These are both expensive even on ebay .What do you use for this age or can recommend ?
I know icandy do a similar type of thing but which one ?
Thanks Alyson

~Grasshopper~
18-11-2011, 11:11 AM
hiya,

i have an icandy cherry. its the best pram ive ever owned and ive had a lot lol. it cost me over £600 though when i have ds2.

the new quinny zap is parent facing or the loola/ streety. i do find that my ds2 now 19mths would prefer to look where he is going though and i dont put the hood down so i can still talk to him about what we can see ect. i dont think id pay a lot for a childminding pram tbh.

xx

dobby
18-11-2011, 11:58 AM
Britax B dual. can be parent or forward facing,over 22 conbinations apparently and lots of good offers at the moment,

vaughny82
18-11-2011, 04:16 PM
I brought an OBaby Zezu Pramette when my youngest was born, cost £180 from Kiddicare and it's fab! Goes front and rear facing, seat converts to a pram, or seat comes off so you can attach car seat. I highly recommend it.