PDA

View Full Version : slimfast?

jaja
16-05-2008, 01:09 PM
hi, I could do with some advice, I have tried ww and slimming world and "healthy plan" i made up and nothing seems to b working. has anyone tried slimfast and failed? or suceded (sp?)? where they nice? did it work?

please, any advice i really need to lose at least 5 stone!!!
ta xx

Spangles
16-05-2008, 01:11 PM
I bought their little bars once and I didn't like them.

I also bought a big container of chocolate milkshake type stuff but couldn't bring myself to try it so it went out of date and I had to bin it! What a waste! Had to hide it in the bin or my hubby would have gone bananas! :)

So, sorry I'm no help!

Banana
16-05-2008, 03:22 PM
slimfast just didnt work for me. I was always hungry so it made me miserable!

im doing slimming world and its fab, im hardly ever hungry (only when I cant be bother to cook) and I can eat lots of my favourite foods!

How long did you do slimming world for? Did you go to class?

x

jaja
16-05-2008, 03:27 PM
I went to slimming world for about a year but the class got busy and my mum had a heart attack then we moved classes and the lady was really layed back and we just gave up, i enjoyed the food but i didnt have any motivation at all and didnt get any at the classes, plus i felt guilty when my mum didnt lose any and i did and then felt angry when i didnt lose but had been good and she had a bad week and lost loads. I have been a horrible cycle with my weight since having dd two years ago and its driving me crackers! just dont know now what to try.

wendywu
16-05-2008, 03:33 PM
Got the shakes for my daughter, but she did not like them much.

Wish there was a pill that would make you not eat :panic:

Banana
16-05-2008, 03:39 PM
I went to slimming world for about a year but the class got busy and my mum had a heart attack then we moved classes and the lady was really layed back and we just gave up, i enjoyed the food but i didnt have any motivation at all and didnt get any at the classes, plus i felt guilty when my mum didnt lose any and i did and then felt angry when i didnt lose but had been good and she had a bad week and lost loads. I have been a horrible cycle with my weight since having dd two years ago and its driving me crackers! just dont know now what to try.

well there are lots of people on here you can get help and inspiration from!!

we're all dieting together in this section so why dont you have a read through the posts and see what takes your fancy diet plan wise.

Have you read Dee's cambridge Diary, hard works it sounds like but her results have been amazing!! If you are going down a fluid only diet then this one may be better than slimfast

x

deeb66
16-05-2008, 04:06 PM
I would definately recommend the Cambridge diet if you are seriously considering liquid replacement.

I have tried slimfast in the past and although it was ok I have actually found that Cambridge is a much better route......well it has been for me anyway.

Have a red of my 'Diary' if you need any help give me a shout :thumbsup: