PDA

View Full Version : Operational Plan - help

Cinnamon25
16-11-2011, 08:07 PM
Hello,

Does anyone have any ideas on what to put into the operational plan. Mine at the moment just looks like an abbreviated version of Standard 1 - Information. I'm sure that can't be right :panic:

Plus I have just had the forms to fill in for my first inspection - any hints coz I am really nervous. Please let them be gentle with me lol

Any help and advice will be gratefully received :)

sarah707
17-11-2011, 06:29 PM
An operational plan should build into an evidence file all about you and your business.

you can follow the Standards putting evidence in each section or you can do it in alphabetical order if you prefer.

Include your policies and procedures, certificates and insurance, info about healthy eating and menus...

It should make your inspection easier as well because everything will be together.

Hth :D

Cinnamon25
17-11-2011, 07:06 PM
Many thanks Sarah - it looks like I already have an operational plan without knowing it lol.

All of my statements, policies and procedures are currently kept in a file (in standard order).

A little tweaking and it should be fine. Whew - I thought I actually had to write an actual plan lol

I'm off to refine things and then I'm good to go :)

manjay
22-11-2011, 12:50 PM
My operational plan is a short document which outlines the requirements in Standard 14.1. Personally I think this more relevant to a daycare setting so mine is a very simple document.

This is very different from my portfolio which is an enormous file with everything else in it.