PDA

View Full Version : The Childminder in Loughton

mrs lilly
16-05-2008, 12:46 PM
Just updated my site and included the link back so thought I would post it for opinions :blush:

www.thechildminderinloughton.com

do you like?? Any suggestions as to how to make it better? I have tons of photos but the parents wont let me post any up so cant put them on :mad:

sarah707
16-05-2008, 01:10 PM
Lovely site - thank you for the link to the forum! :D

Pauline
16-05-2008, 01:11 PM
Thanks for the link :thumbsup:

It's a lovely site, like the colours, very relaxing on the eye.

If parents won't allow photos do you have any that wouldn't identify the children? Perhaps you could put those on.

A couple of small points: -

some of your text is in the centre and some justified left, perhaps you could do all pages the same.

Your links page has the links very long and they go over into yur navigation text, any way of reducing them, it might look a bit better.

Just minor things though, it's a nice site. Well done. :)

mrs lilly
16-05-2008, 05:45 PM
Thanks for the link :thumbsup:

It's a lovely site, like the colours, very relaxing on the eye.

If parents won't allow photos do you have any that wouldn't identify the children? Perhaps you could put those on.

A couple of small points: -

some of your text is in the centre and some justified left, perhaps you could do all pages the same.

Your links page has the links very long and they go over into yur navigation text, any way of reducing them, it might look a bit better.

Just minor things though, it's a nice site. Well done. :)

thanks for the tips and have taken your advice re the links.

Will have a look at my pictures and see what i have got. Do you know if I edit them on photoshop to remove face can i use them?? You know what I mean, like they do on TV shows where someone does not want to be identified so they mess abut with the face and blur it out??

sarah707
16-05-2008, 08:32 PM
Could you get pictures of little hands holding their crafts or the backs of heads, clearly unidentifiable?

I have one on my site and the child is far away and obscured by a guitar so you can't tell who it is...

Otherwise do you have your own children's pics you could use?

Sure you'll get it sorted. :D

angeldelight
17-05-2008, 08:02 AM
Lovely website well done

Angel xx

mrs lilly
18-05-2008, 08:36 AM
I have managed to blur out the faces on the two littlies I have so have added a photography page too! thanks for the feedback guys :)

Pauline
18-05-2008, 05:28 PM
Good idea!

Some of them look a bit squashed, anyway to avoid the distortion? Also is there a way to make them open into a larger picture, so that you can see them better?

Just a few ideas :)