PDA

View Full Version : Late Birthday party- would you???

Chimps Childminding
16-11-2011, 07:17 PM
It is the 2nd birthday today of one of my mindees, but she is off this week. Would you do a late birthday party for her next week, or just not bother as she wasn't here this week?

I took her birthday present and card round to her house (lives just round the corner) but am unsure as to whether to do a party next week (would be Thursday as that is the day we have the most mindees) or not?? What does anyone think??

Trouble
16-11-2011, 07:22 PM
i wouldnt personally as you have took her card and pressy, but have a christmas one so that everyone is there:D

Penny1959
16-11-2011, 07:36 PM
I wouldn't

I do a party if attending on their birthday - and if not I either give present so they can open at home on their birthday - or if not working on the actual day pop round with the present

Penny :)

miffy
16-11-2011, 08:34 PM
I only do a party if the child is here on their birthday otherwise they have to make do with a card and a present!

Miffy xx

boxtree7
16-11-2011, 08:37 PM
I don't normaly buy a present - we usually have a special tea and birthday cake

Maza
16-11-2011, 09:10 PM
No, I wouldn't either. Very sweet of you to consider it.

Chimps Childminding
16-11-2011, 09:30 PM
i wouldnt personally as you have took her card and pressy, but have a christmas one so that everyone is there:D

We are having a Christmas Party on the Thursday we finish for Christmas and as lo comes on a Thursday she will be here for that! Think I will leave it as I have 2 lo's who will be 1 next month, and neither will be here on their birthday as its not on their days with me and another has her b'day whilst we are closed for Christmas, so if I do it for 1 I will have to do it for them all! :rolleyes: