PDA

View Full Version : tax credit and hours worked

nelly
15-11-2011, 09:42 AM
just thought id put this on what i found on the tax credit site because theres a lot of confusion about the hours we actually work.

tax credit if you're self-employed & hours worked

put down the number of hours you normally spend working in your business,either on work billed to the client or related activity,for example:

trips to wholesalers and retailers,
visits to potential clients,
time spent on advertising,
cleaning of business premises,
cleaning a vehicle used as part of the business,
book keeping,
research work.

hope this helps xx:D

sharonmanc
15-11-2011, 10:28 AM
Thank you so much for this, as i was a little worried when i started minding about makign up hours to make it worth while for me to be a childminder.

stardust
15-11-2011, 01:28 PM
just thought id put this on what i found on the tax credit site because theres a lot of confusion about the hours we actually work.

tax credit if you're self-employed & hours worked

put down the number of hours you normally spend working in your business,either on work billed to the client or related activity,for example:

trips to wholesalers and retailers,
visits to potential clients,
time spent on advertising,
cleaning of business premises,
cleaning a vehicle used as part of the business,
book keeping,
research work.

hope this helps xx:D

Technically taking the above things into account i work 24 hours a day then ...........................................

VeggieSausage
15-11-2011, 06:45 PM
Technically taking the above things into account i work 24 hours a day then ...........................................

couldn't have said it better myself!! lol:)

EmmaReed84
15-11-2011, 08:17 PM

That is exactly what I thought when I read that lol.

allison
15-11-2011, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by tara_louise1990

i was thinking the same :panic: