PDA

View Full Version : A big thank you to Buildingblocks

Pauline
16-05-2008, 10:30 AM
K (Bulidingblocks) has spent ages popping a forum advert into 100 goodie bags for the Yorkshire and Humberside ARM on Saturday in Scunthorpe.

Just wanted to say a BIG thank you for advertising the forum :thumbsup:

Anyone else who would like to download the leaflets for any advertising campaigns, however large or small, can find them in the member information section.

angeldelight
16-05-2008, 10:46 AM
Thank you Kate that is really nice of you

Good luck Saturday

Angel xx

sarah707
16-05-2008, 11:08 AM
Kate you already know you are a star!

I hope you really enjoy Saturday - you've worked hard for it! :D

buildingblocks
16-05-2008, 02:44 PM
Not sure if it is a good idea or not. Haven't been on here properly for ages so dread to think how many posts i have missed:panic: :panic: :panic: Do I really want to encourage more people to coma on here and post.

Seriously though I love this forum and the more people who can access it the better

miffy
16-05-2008, 02:47 PM
I will print some off and take them to the Notts conference tomorrow - mandy will give them out as she did such a good job last time :laughing: :laughing:

miffy xx

Pauline
16-05-2008, 08:09 PM
I will print some off and take them to the Notts conference tomorrow - mandy will give them out as she did such a good job last time :laughing: :laughing:

miffy xx

Thanks Miff and Mandy (Sounds like a double act :D)

xx

miffy
16-05-2008, 08:14 PM
It does doesn't it?

You are welcome Pauline

miffy xx

angeldelight
16-05-2008, 09:34 PM
Hope the pair of you are going to behave tomorrow?

Angel xx

Miffy unsure about date for meeting yet but will get back to you when I can confirm dates

miffy
16-05-2008, 09:37 PM
Hope the pair of you are going to behave tomorrow?

Angel xx

Miffy unsure about date for meeting yet but will get back to you when I can confirm dates

I always behave. I am a little :littleangel: but I will have to keep my eye on Mandy :laughing:

miffy xx

ajs
16-05-2008, 09:39 PM
miff and mandy charming pauline

err i don't remember agreeing to that miff i know we'll get alex to hand them out.

sorry angel i can not promise to behave, although i am sure alex will keep us incontrol

miffy
16-05-2008, 09:43 PM
You are not going to embarass your poor daughter again are you Mandy :laughing:

miffy xx

Pauline
17-05-2008, 07:25 AM
You are not going to embarass your poor daughter again are you Mandy :laughing:

miffy xx

Don't worry I'm sure Alex will get revenge one day - don't forget it will be her who chooses the old people's home you go to :laughing: