PDA

View Full Version : Children In Need

handeme
14-11-2011, 09:42 AM
Whats everyone doing for Children In Need?

C x

Chimps Childminding
14-11-2011, 10:23 AM
Dunno yet, was hoping someone would come up with some simple ideas!!!

Happy Bunny
14-11-2011, 10:35 AM
Teddy bear biscuits and using icing pens to cover them in different coloured spots.
Making different coloured pom poms to tie onto hair bands or coats.
On friday we are all wearing something spotty.

Cinderbella
14-11-2011, 10:57 AM
We are doing a sponsered Wiggle, along with lots of craft xx

angiemog
14-11-2011, 12:48 PM
I'm having a bear theme this week and will end with Pugsy cookies and crafts on Friday. x

Kes
14-11-2011, 05:49 PM
I'm doing an indoor teddy bears picnic and inviting some other childminders and mums along. :)

Dragonfly
14-11-2011, 07:17 PM
same as angiemog, but bear biscuits continue all week with different children:rolleyes:

Helen Dempster
14-11-2011, 09:59 PM
I took the 2 little mindees (both 2yo) to Surestart today, as they were doing an event for Children in Need. Everyone had to wear something spotty (I only had my face - LOL!) and they got to decorate fairy cakes (one on the mindees didn't get it at first and just ate the cake straight away before I had noticed :blush: They also got to help decorate a giant Pudsey Bear with glitter, glue, paper etc. Was really good morning actually. I've also got the poster up that came with the Children in Need pack, where you have to choose a picture of a cake, and donate £1 per cake (all the parents have done this - mums AND dads), then on Friday I will scratch off the 'winner' and award a prize to the cake that matches :clapping: I love Children in Need!

swindonminder
15-11-2011, 09:21 PM
We are also having a bear theme, we have already made a pudsey collage and tomorrow we are making a bear coaster. At group on Monday we made a bear biscuit. :)