PDA

View Full Version : Please return NCMA Questionnaires

Penny1959
11-11-2011, 06:49 AM
Thank you to everyone who has returned the questionnaires. The responses have been very informative and some clear messages are coming through.

I know you are all very busy people - However if we want NCMA to take notice of the responses I really need more to be returned.

It does not matter if you only want to say positive things as NCMA do a lot of very good things and they should be told this.

It does not matter if you only want to say negative things - if that is how you feel you need to say so

It does not matter if you don't want to answer all the questions

And remember the 'anything else' box is for all the other things you want to say.

At the moment more non members questionnaires have been returned so we need more member ones.

Some of the comments have been very positive and some of the suggestions excellent .

Thank you for your help

Penny :)

Penny1959
11-11-2011, 09:57 PM
Just checked number of returned questionnaires

19 from NCMA members and 29 fromnon NCMA members - FANTASTIC - THANK YOU :clapping: :clapping:

Not wishing to be greedy - please keep on sending them back - really need more to give a balanced view and to show that members and non members do have opinions and want NCMA to know about them.

By the way - although most of you know my personal views on some of the latest NCMA ideas - and most know that NCMA members do not come much more passionate about childminding or NCMA - for the purposes of this research - I want YOUR views to pass onto NCMA - they already know mine - as I keep emailing them to tell them! This is YOUR opportunity to inform them of your views without putting you name to it - so go on return your questionnaire - and if not asked for one yet - there is still time.

Keep up the great work - and THANK YOU

Pipsqueak
11-11-2011, 10:03 PM
Well done everyone - lets hit NCMA with what we want and NEED them to know:clapping:

Nice one Penny x

miffy
12-11-2011, 10:08 PM
I hope you've had even more response now Penny.

Thanks for taking the time to do this - hope your meeting goes well.

Miffy xx

stardust
12-11-2011, 11:13 PM
Hi Penny,
I filled it in and tried to send it back but it wont let me. God Dam computer! Sorry x

tashaleee
12-11-2011, 11:45 PM
Have just sent mine back so hopefully you have go it ok :)

Penny1959
13-11-2011, 07:34 AM
Thank you everyone for taking the time to fill in the questionnaires

For those of you having trouble sending back try one of the following

Save to your computer - then attach in a new email

Copy and paste your answers into an email - I will then copy and paste into a document to save on my computer - to maintain confidentiality.

Send via Skydrive - I had no idea that this would work but some have sent via this method and it worked.

I have tried to reply to you all to say I have recieved your response - but I may have missed one or two as my inbox is overflowing (which is great)

Now up to 54 responses :clapping: - still need more so please try to find time if you can to return - also still time to pass on to friends and colleagues.

Some have asked to see the summary document - so I will post as an attachment (if that is ok boss) at some point after the 18th.

Keep those responses coming in - please - this is a golden opportunity not only to say what you think without anyone knowing who said what (when you reoply comes in I save it with a response number and then delete your email - that way no one can link your response to you) but to know it will reach thiose that need to know - Sue Davis will be getting a paper copy of the response and NCMA will get it emailed to them.

Remember say the positive things but also say when you have have felt that NCMA did not / does not meet your needs - and give some suggestions as to how you think services to members could be improved.

Now do I make an extra effort and tidy up / clean in preparation for my visitor - mmmm - NO - she can see it as it always is - clean (ish) meeting the requirement of EYFS of course - but organised chaos! :D

Pipsqueak
13-11-2011, 03:04 PM
Thats a terrific response - hopefully you will get a few more:D

well done Penny and well done everyone:clapping:

Penny1959
14-11-2011, 10:14 AM
Just bumping this up

Now weekend over - if you could spare a few minutes to return questionnaires I would be very grateful.

Still over 150 sent out but not returned - yet.

Reason for my plea is to give me longer to collate - as is taking about 10 - 15 mins to do each one (due to number of comments that have to copy and paste) and if most come back on Thursday I will run out of time to collate them all.

Keep the comments coming - the information is very useful and has pinpointed a few common points - both in praise for NCMA and in things that people think could be improved on,

Non member responses slightly ahead of member ones

I am guessing that if you asked for a questionnaire you wanted to make your views know - so send in your comments - remember you don't have to answer the parts you don't want to - although it does help to know what people are think - even if a 'not sure' or a 'need more info'

Thank You

charleyfarley
14-11-2011, 11:03 AM
I haven't received mine yet :panic:

You did get my pm didn't you?

Carol xx

Penny1959
14-11-2011, 12:22 PM
I haven't received mine yet :panic:

You did get my pm didn't you?

Carol xx

Yes did get PM Carol - thought I had sent - but who knows - may have slipped through the net. Have just re sent - hope you get it this time

Just got post failure on email sent - can you check details please

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
14-11-2011, 12:26 PM
I sent a request through but haven't received an email from you, so not sure if you received it or not.

Lorraine x

Penny1959
14-11-2011, 02:37 PM
I sent a request through but haven't received an email from you, so not sure if you received it or not.

Lorraine x

Sorry don't think I have Lorraine - do you want to Pm me again with your email address - thanks for taking the time to chase it up

ziggy
14-11-2011, 02:37 PM
I couldnt download mine, sorry

Penny1959
14-11-2011, 02:43 PM
I couldnt download mine, sorry

If I can find your pm - I will try and copy and paste into email

miss mopple
14-11-2011, 03:16 PM
Thanks for the reminder- have just returned it :thumbsup:

mama2three
14-11-2011, 05:52 PM
hope you got mine ok Penny , hope they actually take on board what we are saying we need!!

Tinglesnark
14-11-2011, 05:54 PM
oh i forgot about this penny, mine still hasnt arrived?

Penny1959
14-11-2011, 11:12 PM
oh i forgot about this penny, mine still hasnt arrived?

Will re send

I am wondering if going to junk boxes - as some of returns are ending up in my junk box - please can everyone who is expecting questionnaire but not got it check their junk box please