PDA

View Full Version : New buggy

chez
09-11-2011, 10:16 PM
Im sooo excited Ive purchase my new buggy

http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_859+2875_10751_-1_18104_123854_10001_18104

sarahstanbridge
10-11-2011, 11:31 AM
ooohhhh, i like that! very nice .

onceinabluemoon
11-11-2011, 07:18 AM
Very nice :)

It's almost an exact copy of my iCandy Apple!! Love my Apple so if it's anything lie as good you'll have a great buggy x

chez
11-11-2011, 07:24 AM
Im just so happy to finally have a adult facing buggy, after doing ECaT last year I feel so pashionate about making lots of opportunity for talking spaces. I really dislike the minder holding the buggy, older childen walking holding the handle and the poor baby is facing the other way with hood down can not see anyone in her group or really hear them and no real chance to communicate with them. Now the mindees will have a chance to chat away to us too.

Especially handy as Im careing for a 14 week old who has currently been in a normal forward facing buggy Im having to stop every few mins to check hes ok.

onceinabluemoon
11-11-2011, 09:52 AM
Im just so happy to finally have a adult facing buggy, after doing ECaT last year I feel so pashionate about making lots of opportunity for talking spaces. I really dislike the minder holding the buggy, older childen walking holding the handle and the poor baby is facing the other way with hood down can not see anyone in her group or really hear them and no real chance to communicate with them. Now the mindees will have a chance to chat away to us too.

Especially handy as Im careing for a 14 week old who has currently been in a normal forward facing buggy Im having to stop every few mins to check hes ok.

I know what you mean, this is why I love my Apple, the little ones seem to love to chatter away whilst we are on route to anywhere. Lots of opportunities for singing too. :)

marlene
11-11-2011, 10:40 AM
Very nice!:laughing:

kel1983
11-11-2011, 01:53 PM
It looks very similr to the Hauck I have. I love the fact you can hve the children facing us. Just a shame we have so many little ones now that we have to use double pushchairs.