PDA

View Full Version : Chuffed with artwork.

TheBTeam
09-11-2011, 08:54 PM
I went to pick up my daughter who is friends with an older sibling of my youngest mindee (14months old), when mum invited me in to see the house, she then showed me a professionally framed picture made from a piece of artwork that the little one had done with me. It was on black paper using the primary colours and it was just dabs here and there, but it looked so effective that she had it framed and hung it in her newly decorated kitchen.

I was so chuffed at how pleased they were with it, makes a change to screwed up under the buggy or trod on in the car footwell!

LittleMissSparkles
09-11-2011, 08:58 PM
aw thats lovely and yes usually they end up filed in the bin as one of my parents often used to tell me ! x

keeks
09-11-2011, 08:59 PM
That's really lovely! It's so nice when the children's work is appreciated.

xx

The Juggler
09-11-2011, 10:13 PM
that's so lovely. a real compliment and appreciation of their childrens' artwork. We've bought those mini canvasses from the pound shop and my two have painted some lovely freehand stuff and we've got it up in the loo and bathroom :D

Tatjana
09-11-2011, 10:47 PM
That is really lovely:)

Sarahbelle
10-11-2011, 07:37 AM
aw thats lovely and yes usually they end up filed in the bin as one of my parents often used to tell me ! x

I must be lucky. All of my current parents keep their LOs artwork. They have memory boxes and it goes in there.:D

Narnia34
10-11-2011, 07:39 AM
My younger DS's school got all the children to do a picture, then they framed them and hung them up in the gym, like an art gallery for the parents to buy. They were all so proud of themselves, and we still have the picture DS did on the wall now, it looks brill!