PDA

View Full Version : Unexpected afternoon off

kellib
09-11-2011, 12:07 PM
Result :thumbsup:

One of my mindees isn't feeling great so Mum decided to keep him at home. Had another LO for an hours settling in session this morning but apart from that I'm free until my own son gets out of school :thumbsup:

boxtree7
09-11-2011, 12:37 PM
Wishing it was me

annabee
09-11-2011, 12:38 PM
It's lovely when that happens isn't it! I had an expected morning off yesterday and managed to get a last minute appointment to have my hair done rather than do my paperwork! :blush:

Anna

kellib
09-11-2011, 12:40 PM
I'm not doing anything exciting unfortunately, had to get some washing done otherwise my son wouldn't have his football kit for tomorrow :laughing:

Also started my SEF, wishing I hadn't now! :eek:

Chimps Childminding
09-11-2011, 01:16 PM
I'm not doing anything exciting unfortunately, had to get some washing done otherwise my son wouldn't have his football kit for tomorrow :laughing:

Also started my SEF, wishing I hadn't now! :eek:

Certainly not the way I would spend an unexpected day off :panic: :panic:

kellib
09-11-2011, 01:17 PM
[/COLOR]

Certainly not the way I would spend an unexpected day off :panic: :panic:

Well I'm also currently catching up on here and watching Celeb Masterchef that's been on my Sky box for weeks! :laughing:

Plus I thought if I do it now while my son is at school I don't have to do it when he's around at weekends :thumbsup:

flowerpots
09-11-2011, 01:19 PM
Enjoy your day off. :D

miffy
09-11-2011, 02:24 PM
Enjoy! :thumbsup:

Miffy xx

Chimps Childminding
09-11-2011, 05:27 PM
Well I'm also currently catching up on here and watching Celeb Masterchef that's been on my Sky box for weeks! :laughing:

Plus I thought if I do it now while my son is at school I don't have to do it when he's around at weekends :thumbsup:

Ok I'll let you off then :D

keeks
09-11-2011, 05:35 PM
I hope you've enjoyed your day off - and that you didn't bury yourself in your sef all day! :D

xx

jumping j
09-11-2011, 07:01 PM
ME TOO!!!
had two lo's this morning, one gets picked up at 2.30 anyway but the other one was meant to stay until 5. His mum rang to say grandad wanted to spend some time with him before grandad went away, did I mind if he picked lo up at 2? Er no!!! I spent the afternoon in the pound shop and home bargains though!!! I've stocked up on crafts ready for christmas and some A3 sized canvases that were only 99p each!!!:clapping: