PDA

View Full Version : Help with termination letter NEEDED TONIGHT

lma
08-11-2011, 09:30 PM
Can anyone help me to word a termination letter to a parent of mine as I'm having really bad trouble wording it.

Basically the just of the situation is that my child (B - 7yrs) has ADHA and minded child (F - 8yrs) in my opinion does too but parents are in denial. (F) constantly and I mean CONSTANTLY nit picks (B) knowing she she will rise to it and lash out verbally and uses this to get her in trouble both at my home and at school. She is a master manipulator of the other children and actively (and I've witnessed this) encourages the other children not to play with my child and to purpously exclude her from games and things.

I had (F) yesterday after school and the bickering was out of control between the 2 of them to the effect that I had them both in seperate rooms and at school today (F) still wouldn't let this go and made a point (according to teacher) of winding (B) up and eventually (B) snapped and scratched her which I'm not condoning what so ever:panic: and then (F) scratched back and a full on fight broke out and they had to be seperated the whole day.

It has come to the point now where I don't want (F) in my home anymore because she brings a negative atmosphere with her and has absolutely no respect for me, my child or my home for that matter.

I need to word this letter where I'm not laying any blame anywhere as I know my daughter shouldn't have lashed out but it was waiting to happen and its only a matter of time before it happens again and I can't risk that happening when other mindees are present.

Any help would be greatly apprecciated as I want this wrote up tonight to hand to dad tomorrow at school. Sorry for the waffle xx

Happy Bunny
08-11-2011, 09:35 PM
I would just write saying ' I am very sorry but due to a change in family circumstances I hereby give 4 weeks notice termination as per contractual agreement, I have enjoyed the time with your child and wish you well for the future'

That way there will be no hard feelings.

The Juggler
08-11-2011, 09:42 PM
i agree with above. keep it simple :) sorry this is happening. hope things work out for you.