PDA

View Full Version : Milk!

Mrs Dolphin
08-11-2011, 03:47 PM
Hey does anyone claim the milk allowance you are allowed? Think it is 1/3 pint per child. Do you have to get your milk somewhere in particular to claim this as I just get mine from Iceland at £1 for 4 pints so was thinking if I have to get it somewhere else its probably still cheeper for me to just buy it iykwim.

jumping j
08-11-2011, 04:02 PM
I buy my own milk and then fill in a form on nursery milk, you have to register first and they send you a password then you just log an each month, tell them how much milk you've used and how much it cost and they put the amount in the bank. There are places that will deliver it to you but I find this way better

tulip0803
08-11-2011, 04:22 PM
I also claim through Nursery Milk. You can register here http://www.nurserymilk.co.uk/.

You need to keep your milk recipts and you can claim 1/3 pint of milk per day for each child under 5 years that is with you for more than 2 hours. You can also claim for a set amount of certain formulas too.

I prefer this way as you always have the correct amount of milk. If you claim through one of the milk delivery companies some people have complained that they have had too much delivered or a that they have missed a delivery. I know I always have the correct amount of milk.

I get mine from whereever I have shopped that week.

VeggieSausage
08-11-2011, 07:58 PM
I use Nursery Milk to get reimbursed....works ok for me x