PDA

View Full Version : Hubby as assistant

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
08-11-2011, 12:25 PM
I am thinking of getting hubby to be my assistant, he works full time but doesn't actually leave for work until 12.15 pm. He would never be left with the children as he would be with our dd. He currently takes her to nursery and picks her up.

The reason I ask is I have had an enquire for Wednesday and Thursday now I have a space on a Wednesday but not a Thursday, but was wondering if hubby was my assistant would I be able to do it as another lo I have leaves on a Thursday when hubby leaves for me, so I then would not be over my numbers.

Would he need to do a first aid course or not as he would never be left with them.

Hope you understand all that.

Thanks

Lorraine x

winstonian
08-11-2011, 07:02 PM
Hi - no he wouldn't need to do a first aid. My husband is 1 of my assistants as we have 3 children ourself then when he is home he can take them out and I can have 6 children instead of 3 but he hasnt a first aid as like your dh he is never left with sole care of mindees ( have to say he doesnt want to be lol)

sarah707
08-11-2011, 07:21 PM
I would recommend you ring Ofsted and check what they are saying at the moment :D

muffins
08-11-2011, 08:43 PM
Hi - no he wouldn't need to do a first aid. My husband is 1 of my assistants as we have 3 children ourself then when he is home he can take them out and I can have 6 children instead of 3 but he hasnt a first aid as like your dh he is never left with sole care of mindees ( have to say he doesnt want to be lol)

Thats also the case here, although he does help out suppervising whilst I prepare food! But really what it all comes down to is he has been registered by ofsted to care for his own children :rolleyes:

flowerpots
08-11-2011, 09:02 PM
Thats also the case here, although he does help out suppervising whilst I prepare food! But really what it all comes down to is he has been registered by ofsted to care for his own children :rolleyes:

Same here. :thumbsup: