PDA

View Full Version : Why does this all sound like a foreign language?

hannahsstar
15-05-2008, 07:47 PM
I'm really struggling to get my head around all of this planning and obs stuff.
:( :( :( :( :(
Can someone PLEASE explain in simple terms exactly what I am gonna have to do for each child. I already do a journal which I fill in each day for each child detailing what they have done with me that day, eaten, slept etc and I take loads of photos and collate them in an individual scrap book for each child but what else am I required to do.

Jae

Dragonfly
15-05-2008, 07:53 PM
I do the same as you and i feel the same way bit confused!! been a childminder from about 1995 and its changed so much since then. Done the Eyfs course didnt come out much the wiser!! I need help tooooooo!

sarah707
15-05-2008, 08:14 PM
Have a really good scout around the eyfs section of the forum - there are loads of threads giving advice, help and useful links.

I'm not saying don't ask, I'm saying have a good nosey around and ask if there are any gaps... if you're concerned, then I'm sure lots of other members are too!

Please don't worry about it though - there's plenty time for it all to come together and loads of help around :D

Trouble
15-05-2008, 08:21 PM
sorry i dont know either:(

angeldelight
16-05-2008, 07:36 AM
Yes you need to have a look through the forum and you will find heaps of information

There will be heaps more information in the next few mths so keep reading and im sure you will then start to get your head around it

Dont panic you are all going to be fine

Angel xx

miffy
16-05-2008, 07:38 AM
Have a look too on the bromley site as there is lots of information on there

miffy xx