PDA

View Full Version : New pushchair advise

Annabelle
08-11-2011, 11:08 AM
Hi all,

I know we're constantly talking about buggies but I have a problem I need solving!

I have a T3 jogger, triple, which I HATE. I'm now at a stage where I recon I can get away with having a double buggy with a buggy board.

I hate my T3 because I live half way up a hill and it seems to be getting more and more difficult to steer (which I think is because its a badly designed buggy, not to do with my fitness!!)

I am also struggling to store it as its MASSIVE. I am keeping it outside, with more than adaquate cover, but a local cat is getting in and sleeping in there and its going mouldy, I know that if I kept in a garage or shed it would still go mouldy but I have nowhere to store it inside.

I have a fantastic bugaboo Frog which I LOVE, I have a buggy board for that but I can't get a buggy pod as its not compatable.

I dont know what to do, any suggestions?!

A x

sarah707
08-11-2011, 06:16 PM
Go to one of those big buggy supermarkets and try loads of different types.

Then come home with a shopping list and buy them at the best price you can find :D

~Grasshopper~
08-11-2011, 07:19 PM
hiya.

i am a pramaholic :), ive had so many including a p&t and nipper but my current one suits me best.

i have a mychild tandem (£169 from toys r us) its small and umbrella fold and fits my lascal buggyboad perfectly. its byfar the best option for me and its not too bad once you master curbs.

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Travel-and-Pushchairs/Travel-Systems-and-Pushchairs/Twins-and-Tandems/My-Child-Sienta-Duo-Tandem-Stroller-with-Raincover(0073652)

x

appleblossom
08-11-2011, 10:39 PM
I've just bought a Bibi Strolli Rider which attaches to the back of a single or double pushchair as I have taken on a third under 5. It's great, doesn't obstruct the brake like a buggy board and the child can sit down rather than standing. Both my single and double pushchairs don't have enough space between the handle and pushchair for a child anyway.