PDA

View Full Version : Resources again :D

Nature'sKids!
08-11-2011, 11:01 AM
What have you got in your doll / role play / home corner?
I'm quite proud of mine (although it's not set up as yet lol)
But I've just ordered the two most gorgeous dolls (boy and girl, from the STUPSI brand)
I've got a rocking crib which I made myself during my kindergarten teaching training and a wicker pram which was my mums when she was little! :)
When I can afford to and I actually have mindees I am going to get this kitchen:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Luxury-Wooden-Toy-Play-Kitchen-Oven-Kids-Childrens-Cooker-/270843071410?_trksid=p4340.m444&_trkparms=algo%3DCRX%26its%3DC%252BS%26itu%3DSI%25 2BUA%252BLM%252BLA%26otn%3D5%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D4 047990987743045176

I've also got quite a lot of home made (by my mum) dressing up clothes.

Can't wait for it all to come together :)

Maza
08-11-2011, 11:06 AM
Why did you show mw that kitchen? I now 'need' it too! I have a tea set which they love to have with real water. Utensils and things to cook with - shells, pebbles, pompoms etc. Handbags by the dozen! A cardboard box which they use as a highchair/bath/cot/cooker.

PixiePetal
08-11-2011, 11:13 AM
lots of dolls - mindees seem to like the most gruesome ones :laughing: with clothes and accessories

buggies x3 - dolls pram gave up the ghost last year, that was DDs.

dolls cot - need to get it from the loft - handmade for DD 15+ years ago, SIL made bedding for it. Love it and want it to last for DD to pass on so it goes away when I have particularly heavy handed mindees or non interested ones

cooker - wooden one I got as a bargain a couple of years ago thanks to a link posted on forum :thumbsup: with tons of food etc

Dressing up - loads of assorted. Costumes, hamemade and lots of accessories

not much room for much else to be keep out :o

It's not all about what you have but how you, and the mindees, use it :thumbsup:

kel1983
08-11-2011, 11:23 AM
We have naked dolls in our home corner. What is it with young children and wanting to take all the clothes off? It the same with barbie's & action men

Mouse
08-11-2011, 11:31 AM
We have a box of dolls with lots of clothes, mini cloth nappies, blankets, bibs etc. There's also a wooden cradle & highchair and various pushchairs.

There's a brio toy cooker with an assortment of playfood and accessories (mainly wooden or fabric) and a wooden work bench with tools.

For dressing up we currently have out a box of hats (real ones, not plastic dress up ones), handbags, headscarves & shoes. I don't have specific dressing up outfits, such as fairy dresses etc.

Nature'sKids!
08-11-2011, 12:01 PM
Why did you show mw that kitchen? I now 'need' it too! I have a tea set which they love to have with real water. Utensils and things to cook with - shells, pebbles, pompoms etc. Handbags by the dozen! A cardboard box which they use as a highchair/bath/cot/cooker.

Lol it's gorgeous isn't it! And compared to others that are similar quite cheap

The Juggler
08-11-2011, 02:39 PM
kitchen with pots and pans and food, toaster, kettle,
sponges and jay cloths and dish cloth.
cleaning trolley
hoovers x 2
shopping trolley
till
argos and other catalogues for shopping
a note pad and pencil
purses and 'credit cards' and old train tickets
old mobile phones
dolls, clohtes, buggies, baby travel cot, potty, carry seat and baby accessories

can't fit any more in :laughing: :laughing: