PDA

View Full Version : could anyone give me a head start in this please

lou lou
07-11-2011, 12:05 PM
i am currently doing my nvq and need a head start on this an personal explanation of a possible influence of health status on the development of children and young people

uf353432
07-11-2011, 12:35 PM
look at how disability or impairment might effect a child in all areas of development. Consider not serious impairment like blindness, being immobile etc but also lower end health conditions like asthma or allergies.

When thinking of PSED think about also how others may perceive the child, or restrict the child because of their perceptions of the conditions. etc.

that should give you something to go on.

funemnx
07-11-2011, 01:38 PM
look at how disability or impairment might effect a child in all areas of development. Consider not serious impairment like blindness, being immobile etc but also lower end health conditions like asthma or allergies.

When thinking of PSED think about also how others may perceive the child, or restrict the child because of their perceptions of the conditions. etc.

Thanks for the helpful info - I've started my Diploma too but haven't got to this yet - but will be filing it away somewhere for when I get stumped! :D

uf353432
07-11-2011, 07:54 PM

sorry should have said consider not JUST serious impairment lol!