PDA

View Full Version : Back from York

Penny1959
06-11-2011, 05:36 PM
What a fantastic weekend I have had in York at the NCMA conference :clapping:

Met some people for the first time and hopefully they are now going to come to the next West midlands forum.

Met up with forum frinds - Christine E, Playmate, Blueboy, Bettlejuice, Manjay, DebbieS26, Buildingblocks - and of course Carol M who was my room mate.

As you will know fromprevious report I won a prize in the main raffle :D

But (sorry Donkey) I have now unpack al my new resouces and really pleased with my bargains
3 x magnifying frames, 4 x small signing book, 2 x large signing book, I x large story book, 1/2 light box (other half Carol M's) some sparkly shapes to go on light box, 2 x large wooden dinosaurs, 2 X small wooden dinosaurs, 1 set wooden objects for treasure basket or for heuristic play, ! set talking tubes, 10 x liquid timers, 1 set tactile insects set, plus a few free things from goody bag.

Before we came home Carol and I went for a little walk on the walls of York and a shop in the Shambles area (where I brought new purse to go with new bag brought yesterday) and we ended up walking about 3 miles as took a bit of a detour.

Home very happy but shattered.

Penny :)

Nature'sKids!
06-11-2011, 05:41 PM
Sounds great!

flowerpots
06-11-2011, 05:55 PM
Oooh congratulations for winning the new resources. Sound like you had a great time. :D

Polly2
06-11-2011, 05:59 PM
Glad you had a great time Penny! Sounds like you had some good bargains!

Carol M
06-11-2011, 06:16 PM
I have just posted on your "Hello from York" thread.
What a great weekend, absolutely shattered. Here's to the next time :clapping:
Carol xx

Chatterbox Childcare
06-11-2011, 11:03 PM
Fantastic time - great to see old and new friends and put names to faces.

Glad you got home safe and sound :D

Maza
06-11-2011, 11:10 PM
York's lovely isn't it? Your bags must have been happy with all the stuff you bought! Very lucky mindees.

Roseolivia
07-11-2011, 07:20 AM
Sounds like you had a great time and spent loads.