PDA

View Full Version : OMG-I can't believe what postman brought!!!

littlewonders
15-05-2008, 03:22 PM
I am physically jumping for joy at the moment (not a pretty site) but nice postman delivered my...........................................regis tration certificate today :eek: Hubby's CRB only came day before yday :eek: I am soooo happy I could burst :jump for joy: :clapping:

Now I need all your expertise advice ;)...
What do I do now, apart from advertise and get children lol! Do i need to contact CIS? NCMA? Anyone else?

Whilst I am here, I'd just like to say I have found this site absolutely fab! and it is all down to you lovely people, you're all so friendly, welcoming and just fab! :D Now that's enough our your heads won't fit through the door. Thanks for all the advice you have given me so far, I don't think I'd have got this far without the site - I'd have given up! lol

Sam xx

Mollymop
15-05-2008, 03:27 PM
congratulations!!

You don't need to tell anyone that you are officially registered. As for the CIS Ofsted notify them, i think?

mrsbumbles
15-05-2008, 03:38 PM
What great news :clapping:

katickles
15-05-2008, 03:46 PM
thats fantastic news - you carry on jumping for joy:jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Yeah cis can't do anything until they have been informed by Ofsted so just wait for them to contact you, but it wouldn't do any harm calling them next week if you've not heard anything.

Advertise like mad & just enjoy all your spare time because very soon you'll have none!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Pipsqueak
15-05-2008, 03:49 PM
Yes, get onto CIS - Ofsted should have sent your details through to them but just check and make sure your listing is on their site (keep on top of it by updating it every week/10days as well).

Get some business cards done (vistaprint) and start handing out to all your friends/family and let people know you are ready to go.

Welcome aboard!

caza
15-05-2008, 04:04 PM
Thats really great news well done :excited: Hope the phone starts ringing for you very soon :thumbsup:

Caroline

littlewonders
15-05-2008, 04:16 PM
Thank you everyone :D I am still all giddy hehe!

I was actually just about to order some off vistaprint but I'm a bit put off by a few stories I have heard - that they take £10pm off the card for vista rewards?? And that there is no way of preventing this :panic: so I am being a bit careful. Is there a way around this?

Thanks again everyone :thumbsup:

mum22
15-05-2008, 04:17 PM
:jump for joy: Really pleased for you - well done !!

x helen

katickles
15-05-2008, 04:19 PM
Thank you everyone :D I am still all giddy hehe!

I was actually just about to order some off vistaprint but I'm a bit put off by a few stories I have heard - that they take £10pm off the card for vista rewards?? And that there is no way of preventing this :panic: so I am being a bit careful. Is there a way around this?

Thanks again everyone :thumbsup:

Sammie i ordered loads of things from here. I've never had a problem but many have said about this £10, just be careful what your ticking & read the small print. Also be aware that they will bombard you with emails all the time with offers & they are always offering things for free, you just pay the postage. Worth thinking about before you order paying full wack.:)

miffy
15-05-2008, 04:33 PM
Congratulations Sammie

I haven't had a problem with vistaprint taking £10 but they do e-mail you constantly.

miffy xx

sarah707
15-05-2008, 05:22 PM
Great news!! :clapping:

littlewonders
15-05-2008, 05:57 PM
Oooh that's good then I will check the small print as I can get t-shirts from there too :D

Thanks for all your help and the congrats :blush: xx

mrsb
15-05-2008, 05:59 PM
That's great news well done you :D

now the fun starts:laughing:

Jinx
15-05-2008, 05:59 PM
I ordered some stuff from vistaprint for the first time last week. I read and re-read everything because of the warnings on this forum. The only thing I found was something about winning £10. At the bottom it said about paying £9.99 a month to be a member or something. So as long as you don't enter the comp you'll be ok! (I hope)

I hope i'm not going to be on here next month eating my words!:blush:

Oh and Congratulations on becoming official :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Jinx x

emler
15-05-2008, 06:11 PM
:clapping: Great news :clapping:

Emler x

charleyfarley
15-05-2008, 06:31 PM
That's wonderful news :clapping: :clapping:

Happy advertising.

I've not had any problems with Vistaprint, as everyone else has said just read everything first

Carol xx

lizzymoonshine
15-05-2008, 06:55 PM
Congratulations!

Wait for the pitter patter of tiny feet! lol

Cazz
15-05-2008, 10:57 PM
Congratulations! :jump for joy:

Carole x

littlewonders
16-05-2008, 05:15 AM
Thanks everyone :D

I have ordered all my advertising from vistaprint ;) I had to have the lowest delivery though otherwise it was reaching nearly £100 :eek: So my order should be here around 21 days.

Thanks again all you lovely people!!

crazybones
16-05-2008, 06:02 AM
Thanks everyone :D

I have ordered all my advertising from vistaprint ;) I had to have the lowest delivery though otherwise it was reaching nearly £100 :eek: So my order should be here around 21 days.

Thanks again all you lovely people!!

I chose the 21 day option last week (may have been a smaller order though) and it only took 7 days :thumbsup:

angeldelight
16-05-2008, 06:28 AM
That is great news Sam

I can see you are excited haha

Angel xx

Pauline
16-05-2008, 06:34 AM
Think your questions have been answered but just wanted to say

WELL DONE!!!!! :)

donnahay0
16-05-2008, 07:25 AM
Fantastic news - congratulations. What a great start to a Friday. :clapping: