PDA

View Full Version : i just dont know what to do...

katie0183
15-05-2008, 01:52 PM
How come ive been registered since Dec and STILL no children, how come ive advertised myself up to my eyeballs and STILL no children how come ive had to defer my inspection once because i STILL have no children.
I just dont know what to do, and now they are apparently phoning me back to arrange dates or something but i work part time and will NEVER be free until after 2pm. Then i have to pick up my DD at 3.15 so how the hell is this going to work???

EXTREMELY frustrated

KAte

littlesprogs
15-05-2008, 01:54 PM
These things take time sometimes. Parents will be looking round for september places now so keep up with the advertising and i'm sure something will come along.

Good luck x

deeb66
15-05-2008, 02:01 PM
These things take time sometimes. Parents will be looking round for september places now so keep up with the advertising and i'm sure something will come along.

Good luck x

I agree

we are now getting to the time of year when things traditionally pick up so hang on a little longer.

i am sure something will come along soon

miffy
15-05-2008, 02:02 PM
Hope you get some calls soon

Don't give up just yet

miffy xx

Blaze
15-05-2008, 02:04 PM
As above really...hang on in there! :)

PS. I've heard of quite a few minders that have had there inspection in under an hour!:eek: ...good news for you!:thumbsup:

cherryt
15-05-2008, 03:15 PM
Hang in for a while longer, lots of parents will be looking for school pick ups for their children who have been in pre-school and nursery settings.

caza
15-05-2008, 04:08 PM
Dont lose faith just yet :) Fingers crossed that the phone starts ringing soon ;)

Caroline

katickles
15-05-2008, 04:15 PM
I've nothng to add - just wanted to say that i hope that you get some calls soon! :)

flora
15-05-2008, 06:57 PM
How come ive been registered since Dec and STILL no children, how come ive advertised myself up to my eyeballs and STILL no children how come ive had to defer my inspection once because i STILL have no children.
I just dont know what to do, and now they are apparently phoning me back to arrange dates or something but i work part time and will NEVER be free until after 2pm. Then i have to pick up my DD at 3.15 so how the hell is this going to work???

EXTREMELY frustrated

KAte

Kate, I only work after school and when we walk back from the bus we don't get home till 4.15. Last inspection we all got in the car , flew home and got inspected.

This time we have to walk, not enough room in the car, and all the kids now stay to tea. I am going to tell her to come for 3pm with her comfy walking shoes on and she can inspect me on the two mile school run!!!! :laughing:

If she survives this and all the running up and down the track and throwing stones in the beck ect etc I may offer her a cup of tea when we have snack time:D

Just tell her when you are working, they have to work around you so don't panic and just give them the times you can do

lizzymoonshine
15-05-2008, 07:04 PM
Good luck, i'm sure the phone will start ringing soon!
:)