PDA

View Full Version : Nursery World show 2012

cherry
03-11-2011, 05:04 PM
Has anyone been to this before?

It's in Islington in February, I was just wondering if it was worth going to.

miffy
03-11-2011, 05:05 PM
Nope, never been but got an email about it today.

I'll be interested to see what people think

Miffy xx

Playmate
03-11-2011, 05:27 PM
its about the the same as the expo in Coventry. I would not travel any distance to go to it, we are close to London and so doesn't cost us much on the tube. We will probably go, but will have to see nearer the time :D

PixiePetal
03-11-2011, 06:55 PM
I got email today and letter in the post :rolleyes:

It's not too far for me so might go but will decide nearer the time - prob just for a nosy about, not seminars (if anyone thinks it is worth going just for that?)

dobby
03-11-2011, 08:07 PM
I went two years ago and quite enjoyed it. Its free admission and i still have some of the books i picked up from the DFES site and some of the book published. Got some good products on show prices too. Annoying that the big companies there like TES and Galt were only showing not selling as they had things i would have bought but not order due to postage costs. I would say if you are near London its a good day out and quite inspireing. I wrote some notes in my diary on my retunr and when I had my last inspection I mentioned this to the inspector - she noted this as evidences of continued professional development :)