PDA

View Full Version : procrastinating

jumping j
03-11-2011, 03:26 PM
I have an unexpected quiet day due to illness so I've been trying to complete my CYP 3.1 all afternoon, I only have task 3, 4 and 5 to do but so far I've managed to distract my self on facebook, ebay, here, with vampire diaries new episode, desperate housewive, glee, secret circle and ringer, all of which i'd sky plussed for a quiet day!!!
I've now run out of distractions!!! Maybe the pots need doing...:laughing:

QualityCare
03-11-2011, 03:32 PM
There's always the ironing:D :D

Pipsqueak
03-11-2011, 04:47 PM
I always find the forum the worst distraction!lol

miffy
03-11-2011, 04:51 PM
I always find the forum the worst distraction!lol

I always find it the best! Once on here I know I'm not going to get anything else done! :laughing:

Miffy xx

RachelE
03-11-2011, 05:33 PM
Procrastination should be my middle name!!

I have a list of jobs a mile long....but always end up on here or fb - its relaxing!! ;)

Rachel x

funemnx
03-11-2011, 06:46 PM
I have an unexpected quiet day due to illness so I've been trying to complete my CYP 3.1 all afternoon, I only have task 3, 4 and 5 to do but so far I've managed to distract my self on facebook, ebay, here, with vampire diaries new episode, desperate housewive, glee, secret circle and ringer, all of which i'd sky plussed for a quiet day!!!
I've now run out of distractions!!! Maybe the pots need doing...:laughing:

I'm supposed to be doing my homework too - unfortunately, a glass of wine jumped into my hand and my computers playing up.... it will only let me see the forum!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

appleblossom
03-11-2011, 11:47 PM
I did my NVQ3 a few years ago now. The ironing was always up to date as I'd use that as an excuse to prevent me doing my coursework. After it was finished my family were always saying "isn't it time you did another NVQ?" as the ironing was in big piles:blush:

jumping j
04-11-2011, 10:34 AM
Today I have been good and done my work first.... only the safeguarding unit to go now, I'm aiming to be finished by christmas so I'm way ahead of my aim :clapping: :clapping: