PDA

View Full Version : Great day

Helen Dempster
31-10-2011, 02:28 PM
Am loving today....have 5 children from 2yo to 10yo and there's no school for the 4 older ones cos it's an inset day. So we've been marshmallow bobbing, playing musical zombies, pumpkin scooping/carving, then made gloop and added the pumpkin inards. I had a load of breadcrumbs I was going to put out for the birds, but then I spotted some baked beans in the kitchen and thought...hmmmm, lets add them together and put some 'treats' inside which we did. I didn't tell them what was in the bowl, I just put a tea towel over it and they put their hands in....you should've seen their faces, priceless! It was DISGUSTING!!!! :laughing:

I decorated the house with cobwebs, spiders, hanging skeletons/mummies etc and we're going to light our pumpkins later when it gets dark. Might put on a 'scary' film and pull the curtains too MMMMWWWWOOOOAAARRRR (that's my evil, witchy laugh btw!):D

They're just all chilling at the mo, but more party games this afternoon methinks.

mufftie
31-10-2011, 02:33 PM
Sounds fab , can I come lol
I'm not brave enough to get that messy in my home , it would drive me mad

miss mopple
31-10-2011, 02:33 PM
Sounds fab!

Im having a super chilled day- only one 3yr old and we've had a long muddy walk in the forest, and made pumpkin soup and pumpkin and ginger tea bread which is making the house smell amazing :clapping:

Chilling with a spot of beebies now- a rare treat as I never usually let them watch it :)

Maza
31-10-2011, 02:55 PM
It sounds fantastic. I started Halloween to early and now I'm all 'Halloweened out'. Need to get my enthusiasm back for when they wake up. Jelly and bugs messy play. Dreading the clean-up already...

primula
31-10-2011, 03:20 PM
sounds like such good fun! bet you have some great photos!!

xgemx
31-10-2011, 07:37 PM
Sounds like a really good day bet the kids loved it i know i would of lol