PDA

View Full Version : i need FAQ for my website

Nature'sKids!
31-10-2011, 12:46 PM
and my minds gone blank!:o
what are the most frequently asked questions you get from parents?

jayjay1963
31-10-2011, 01:15 PM
Fees structure, opening hours, activities, group attendance, school/nursery pickups, work vouchers, are you accredited?, do you offer settling in sessions?, meals (do you charge and how much?)HTH

Jacqui

Penny1959
31-10-2011, 01:21 PM
I have tried to include sections on the things I think parents want to know on my website.

Take a look if you want to - please excuse home page - for some reason it will save the details I enter.

www.*********************

Penny :)

Nature'sKids!
31-10-2011, 01:45 PM
http://beverleychildminder.webs.com

this is what ive got so far - does the fees section make sense?

Nature'sKids!
31-10-2011, 01:47 PM
I have tried to include sections on the things I think parents want to know on my website.

Take a look if you want to - please excuse home page - for some reason it will save the details I enter.

www.*********************

i love your "toy library", what a good idea!
i dotn think ill be able to do that at the moment though, as my own kids would go mental lol

Penny1959
31-10-2011, 07:49 PM
I have had a look at your website - your environment looks great.

I found the part time fee a little confusing as it reads as if it will cost more than a full time place - I think I know what you mean - that per hour it will cost more - maybe you could make it a bit clearer by giving a couple of examples - ie a morning only space or a 2 dat a week space.

The other thing which I was not clear about - is if you would be happy about a parent providing meat everyday for their child - I note that you do eat meat occassionally but I was unsure if it would be acceptable to you for parents to send meat each day or if the meat was not of the same standards as the meat you eat.

Finally you have stated that parents need to take into consideration you rules about additives etc - but again it is not clear if that means food provided by parents has to be completely free of such things or if 'some' is allowed. It might be better to either just say parents can not send own food or to state more clearly what is acceptable or not.

I hope my comments are constructive as they are not meant to be read negatively.

I wish you luck with your new business - I am not sure if parents in my area would be happy with such restrictions on food - but I am sure you have done your research into demand in your area.

Nature'sKids!
01-11-2011, 10:19 AM
Thank you, will take that on board.

I have had a look at your website - your environment looks great.

I found the part time fee a little confusing as it reads as if it will cost more than a full time place - I think I know what you mean - that per hour it will cost more - maybe you could make it a bit clearer by giving a couple of examples - ie a morning only space or a 2 dat a week space.

The other thing which I was not clear about - is if you would be happy about a parent providing meat everyday for their child - I note that you do eat meat occassionally but I was unsure if it would be acceptable to you for parents to send meat each day or if the meat was not of the same standards as the meat you eat.

Finally you have stated that parents need to take into consideration you rules about additives etc - but again it is not clear if that means food provided by parents has to be completely free of such things or if 'some' is allowed. It might be better to either just say parents can not send own food or to state more clearly what is acceptable or not.

I hope my comments are constructive as they are not meant to be read negatively.

I wish you luck with your new business - I am not sure if parents in my area would be happy with such restrictions on food - but I am sure you have done your research into demand in your area.