PDA

View Full Version : Totally unnecessary actions from me!!!

Lady Haha
31-10-2011, 11:10 AM
Firstly, I was on Facebook with my morning cuppa and noticed a parent had put 'School run again!' only it's an inset day today! As it was still only 8am I thought I would ring her and tell her, so she could stop rushing around and relax :littleangel:

Only........she starts panicking even more because she's got to go to work!:panic: Five mins later she rings and asks if I can have her son, but I can't cos I have environmental health visiting this morning and still a few bits left to do to be ready. So, instead of feeling really happy with myself for 'helping' some one out, I actually made matters worse in a way!:blush:

Next! I have spent six hours this weekend, cleaning the kitchen from top to bottom, every nook and cranny, no stone unturned, you get the picture...because environmental health lady was due at 10am this morning! She came, she settled herself down on the sofa in the living room,opened her laptop, asked a few questions, went through my 'Safer Food, Better Business for Childminders' folder and didn't set foot in the kitchen, let alone see how nice and sparkly bright the far corners of the cupboards were!:laughing:

Think I'll stay in bed next time!

miffy
31-10-2011, 11:16 AM
Never mind - better that than she goes though every cupboard, peers into every nook and cranny etc etc.

Relax now and enjoy the rest of the day!

Miffy xx

JCrakers
31-10-2011, 11:20 AM
:( poor you.

When I had my health inspection he was here for 5mins tops and just had a quick look around, told me to get a thermometer for the fridge and that was it

Tink
31-10-2011, 11:45 AM
Oh dear, well at least you have a lovely clean kitchen xx

rickysmiths
31-10-2011, 11:51 AM
Oh dear, well at least you have a lovely clean kitchen xx

Thats what I was thinking!!!:thumbsup:

Tatjana
31-10-2011, 12:32 PM
Lucky you, what an easy visit you had!:)

xgemx
31-10-2011, 01:42 PM
Glad it was an easy visit from them tho and the bonus your kitchen is gleaming :)

The Juggler
31-10-2011, 02:12 PM
they obviously just need to know that we know the basics of hygiene -and appreciate it's a house not a 5 star restaurant :clapping:

jane5
31-10-2011, 02:23 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Its always the way but as the others have said at least you have a lovely clean kitchen :thumbsup:

mufftie
31-10-2011, 02:36 PM
Pmsl Thats something is do , id get really wound up stress loads and it would be totally unecessary