PDA

View Full Version : Variation

nipper
31-10-2011, 08:46 AM
Yesterday I signed contracts for a five month old starting next week (Twelve days over a month from 8.15am-2.45pm). The day before I had an enquiry for a four month old baby (would be 6/7 months) for Jan Feb 2012. The hours would be 12-6.30pm every day.

Please could someone tell me if it would be possible to apply for a variation if the second parents were still keen for me to look after their baby? There would be a 2-2½ overlap.

Wendybird
31-10-2011, 07:33 PM
Yesterday I signed contracts for a five month old starting next week (Twelve days over a month from 8.15am-2.45pm). The day before I had an enquiry for a four month old baby (would be 6/7 months) for Jan Feb 2012. The hours would be 12-6.30pm every day.

Please could someone tell me if it would be possible to apply for a variation if the second parents were still keen for me to look after their baby? There would be a 2-2½ overlap.

Not an expert, but I had a similar issue (though mine are over 1) and the variation was granted. If the parents for the younger baby sign up and want the place it is existing business and then you can apply for the variation if the other family want to continue. It has to be existing business though, they won't give you one for new business.