PDA

View Full Version : speeding fine tax deductible?.... teehee

jadavi
29-10-2011, 09:23 AM
HI I know this is a cheeky one.... but i was speeding because mindee's mum was late for work (her fault)...anyone tried making a penalty tax deductible? (or even thougbht of it.....?:) :) :)

christine e
29-10-2011, 09:30 AM
I know the answer and it is no!

Cx

jadavi
29-10-2011, 10:38 AM
oh.... you meanie......:(

gigglinggoblin
29-10-2011, 12:31 PM
No and sorry to be a killjoy but if you had mindees in the car I would be a bit wary of ofsted finding out. Bad enough that you endanger all the people who are not in your car (maybe this was supposed to be a joke - dont see how its funny myself)

jadavi
29-10-2011, 01:54 PM
sorry to be flippant....it was a silly thread to start.

No mindees in car and only 4 miles over in remote countryside.I was going the same way as mum's job.

But still point taken.

christine e
29-10-2011, 03:58 PM
oh.... you meanie......:(

Yeah that's me meanie meanie meanie :laughing:

madmamma
29-10-2011, 04:07 PM
No and sorry to be a killjoy but if you had mindees in the car I would be a bit wary of ofsted finding out. Bad enough that you endanger all the people who are not in your car (maybe this was supposed to be a joke - dont see how its funny myself)

Have to agree here, speaking as the sister of a recently deceased brother thanks to the other driver going 5 miles above the limit on a country road....
Left behind a 2 year old daughter

stardust
29-10-2011, 06:44 PM
HI I know this is a cheeky one.... but i was speeding because mindee's mum was late for work (her fault)...anyone tried making a penalty tax deductible? (or even thougbht of it.....?:) :) :)

Clearly the learning curve here is don't try to be funny or have a sense of humor because it is frowned upon! I laughed hun.

Mamma4Ya
30-10-2011, 02:13 PM
Clearly the learning curve here is don't try to be funny or have a sense of humor because it is frowned upon! I laughed hun.

There is always a time and a place for a joke, I am sure that most people wouild agree that joking about a situation that could have put lives at risk is not the right thing to do. I think the real learning curve here is not to speed in the first place.

stardust
30-10-2011, 10:21 PM
There is always a time and a place for a joke, I am sure that most people wouild agree that joking about a situation that could have put lives at risk is not the right thing to do. I think the real learning curve here is not to speed in the first place.

I don't think its that bad, its not like she was drink driving or on the phone whilst driving and there is not one person who drives that hasn't sped at one point or another we have all done it. Even the most conscientious driver. Okay so she shouldn't have joked and yes speeding is dangerous but then again you can kill someone doing the speed limit, or even below it. its not just all about speed there are other contributing factors such as reaction time, the circumstances, road conditions, weather conditions and so on and so fourth.

BlondeMoment
30-10-2011, 10:27 PM
:clapping: