PDA

View Full Version : webb sight

disney
15-05-2008, 02:18 AM
im struggling a bit to get some more mindees and was just wondering about doing a webb sight while i can see it could be worth doing and probably a bit of fun thats if i could find the time . was just wondering if any body had actually got any bussiness from theirs at all ? dont know if it would be worth while . the only work i have had as all been by word of mouth as i live in a tiny rural area all the children attend this school that come to me :idea: x

crazybones
15-05-2008, 06:36 AM
I had a lot of fun doing my website. I havent got any business from it yet but what has been useful to me is being able to refer any enquiries to it first before going through the trouble of printing and posting an information pack to people making a casual enquiry. I have also got loads of photos of the children on there so their parents can actually see that we dont sit on our bum all day watching dvd's. I am really pleased I did mine because as someone who is rubbish with computers, it was really easy and I feel like I achieved something.

sarah707
15-05-2008, 07:02 AM
I get business from mine... it's linked to CIS so people can read all about me before they come to visit.

Pauline does some lovely websites and they are not over priced...

Or you can have a play and do one yourself on www.freewebs.com. :D

angeldelight
15-05-2008, 07:30 AM
Whatever you decide to do hope you get some more work soon

Angel xx