PDA

View Full Version : Half term woes

Vickster
28-10-2011, 09:27 PM
Wow my son (6) was hard work this week....moping around, needing a constant itinery....the little ones seem so much easier. He seemed fine in the summer holidays, but this half term was such hard work for him. I love having him at home, but he looked so miserable even though we did have things planned and did quite alot at home.

samb
28-10-2011, 10:01 PM
I find mine much harder than mindees too. :rolleyes:

AliceK
29-10-2011, 01:13 PM
My DS, just turned 7 was exactly the same. 2 days into half term I told him I was sending him to boot camp next holiday (school club) :laughing: It may have been because I try not to have the before and after school children so much in school hols but like yours he was fine over the summer hols when I did the same. Maybe it's just an age thing, maybe it's the time of year?
My LO's were, as usual, fine.

xxx

kel1983
29-10-2011, 01:40 PM
Lukily we only had 2 schoolies 5 & 6 on 2 full days. It was nice to have a day with just the older ones because they like to do different things to the little ones and need more to keep them occupied. One of the days we went to local farm and woodland area so and the other day was spent creating halloween crafts.

I dont know if I could have them everyday of the holidays. The little ones tend to just get on and play

Vickster
30-10-2011, 06:53 AM
I am glad I am not alone!