PDA

View Full Version : got to be one of my worst mornings ever !!!!!

mufftie
28-10-2011, 08:29 AM
and all i wanted to do was take a quick trip to sainsbury's

child D 2.5 is potty training and i still put on a nappy/ pull up when going out , so i whipped down his trousers sat him on my lap only to discover that he had poohed !! :eek: omg it was an awful mess so after cleaning him up , changing my jeans and setting the washing machine i start tackling child W 19m , only for him to have exploded in his nappy which was un known to me , until i picked him up and put him in the buggy , in doing so i realised that it had escaped his nappy and rubbed all down my trousers and where he had sat in buggy !! :eek:
so after cleaning him , the buggy and me yet again i now actually manage to get out the house
whilst wearing my 3rd pair of jeans on this very cold morning i get as far as the corner of my road when i get a flat tyre !!!!:angry:
i call my husbabnd up who was about to go to work in his breakdown truck only to be told that he cant rescue me as his keys had been locked in his van !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

ive now told the older children that i had left with my assistant that ive given up trying to get to sainsburys which means they will have to go without biscuits , squash and that theres limited bog roll :panic: :panic: but im sure they will survive

at least ive got coffee :p

jadavi
28-10-2011, 08:37 AM
classic!! Poor you!

Gave me a good laugh anyway which I need as I'm going to a funeral?

ja xx

mufftie
28-10-2011, 08:44 AM
glad its tickled you
got to admit i can laugh now :rolleyes: whats the point if you cant see the funny side eh

newbie1512
28-10-2011, 09:29 AM
Sorry that made me chuckle but i hope your afternoon gets better.

T

Roseolivia
28-10-2011, 09:40 AM
Hope your days getting better:)

kel1983
28-10-2011, 09:43 AM
Oh poor you.

Hope your day gets better. :thumbsup:

Twinkle-Toes
28-10-2011, 10:19 AM
Oh no!! Think i would have given up after the first crisis tbh!!

Plus, i don't have 3 sets of trousers lmao

Maza
28-10-2011, 10:24 AM
It's either laugh or cry in situatios like these! At least that's the poo out of the way for today! Maybe you are getting a cold which is why you didn't smell it beforehand!

rickysmiths
28-10-2011, 10:29 AM
Oh poor you. Glad you got a coffee and are still smiling. The day can only get better surely :rolleyes:

jadavi
28-10-2011, 05:47 PM
Love this thread! When we brought our first born back from hospital we were very new to it all. Hubby had to change trousers twice as babe kept pooing out the side of nappy. Finally he sat down to bacon and egg and the drop leaf table fell down and he had his breakfast fall face first on his lap. He had to spend the rest of the day in his swim trunks ! Luckily it was June :)

boxtree7
28-10-2011, 06:01 PM
wish i read this earlier would have made my day seem a walk in the park:panic:

Rachel1983
28-10-2011, 06:15 PM
Hi i'm a newbie don't suppose you could tell me how i start a thead... i asked Pauline but i'm still unsure about how to do it....???:D :D :D

nipper
28-10-2011, 06:40 PM
wish i read this earlier would have made my day seem a walk in the park:panic:

Yeah, it sorts of puts my day into perspective too...

I can just see it now
''Memoirs of a childminder"

sarah707
28-10-2011, 07:39 PM
Hi i'm a newbie don't suppose you could tell me how i start a thead... i asked Pauline but i'm still unsure about how to do it....???:D :D :D

You need to go to the area of the forum where you want to start a thread and click on the start thread button.

I hope this helps :D

miffy
28-10-2011, 10:05 PM
I was going to say I hope your day got better but then I saw your other thread :panic: :panic: :panic:

Hope you have a better weekend! :thumbsup:

Miffy xx

Rachel1983
29-10-2011, 11:13 AM
You need to go to the area of the forum where you want to start a thread and click on the start thread button.

I hope this helps :D

thank you :laughing: :laughing: