PDA

View Full Version : OMG! Why did I say that?!?!

buzzy bee
27-10-2011, 07:40 AM
You know sometimes something comes out of your mouth and you think "Nnooooo""

Well Ofsted called to discuss a variation request so I can be flexible with 2 parents, so we were talking about different options...

The lady said "as long as you never have more than 4..."
and I said...

"Oh god no, I don't think I could handle more than that anyway!!"

What did I say that for?! :eek:

boxtree7
27-10-2011, 07:41 AM
Thats really funny !! put a smile on face this morning thank you ....

LittleMissSparkles
27-10-2011, 07:45 AM
You know sometimes something comes out of your mouth and you think "Nnooooo""

Well Ofsted called to discuss a variation request so I can be flexible with 2 parents, so we were talking about different options...

The lady said "as long as you never have more than 4..."
and I said...

"Oh god no, I don't think I could handle more than that anyway!!"

What did I say that for?! :eek:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: im sure she took it the way it was meant x

JCrakers
27-10-2011, 08:12 AM
I said something similar to the lady who came round to see if my house was suitable.
I asked her how many children I would be able to have , she said it will be 6 under 8's. I then asked her how many over 8's can i have, she replied 'As many as you want to really..3, possibly 4, theres really no limit.
I said something like ' Crikey, no limit, can you imagine, i'll probably go for 3' and gave her a funny look.

mufftie
27-10-2011, 09:37 AM
pmsl , i hate being put on the spot when they ring you up , that reminds me i need to write a letter for variation as i want my son listed as an assistant whilst he's home on leave , lets hope they dont ring :panic:

buzzy bee
27-10-2011, 11:29 AM
I said something similar to the lady who came round to see if my house was suitable.
I asked her how many children I would be able to have , she said it will be 6 under 8's. I then asked her how many over 8's can i have, she replied 'As many as you want to really..3, possibly 4, theres really no limit.
I said something like ' Crikey, no limit, can you imagine, i'll probably go for 3' and gave her a funny look.

Glad it's not just me!! :laughing:

shelmids
27-10-2011, 11:50 AM
haha, brilliant!:laughing:

Maza
27-10-2011, 09:30 PM
That's so funny. I do that all the time when I'm nervous.

miffy
28-10-2011, 06:47 AM
That made me laugh!

Miffy xx

jadavi
28-10-2011, 07:00 AM
The very worst thing I ever said to anyone (and she never spoke to me again) was 'You've got the kind of face I can never remember' I didn't mean it in a nasty way...I don't quite know what I did mean'

The other dumb ass thing I said once was when I was feeling lazy and let the door bell ring a few times before answering and then said 'sorry I didn't hear you ringing the other times'.....duh fist banging n the forehead....

:blush: :blush: :blush:

Adiamond
28-10-2011, 07:01 AM
Ha Ha thats the sort of thing I would do :rolleyes: :laughing: :laughing: x

buzzy bee
28-10-2011, 09:54 AM
The other dumb ass thing I said once was when I was feeling lazy and let the door bell ring a few times before answering and then said 'sorry I didn't hear you ringing the other times'.....duh fist banging n the forehead....

:laughing:
that made me laugh so much i nearly choked on my biscuit!!

JCrakers
28-10-2011, 11:36 AM
The very worst thing I ever said to anyone (and she never spoke to me again) was 'You've got the kind of face I can never remember' I didn't mean it in a nasty way...I don't quite know what I did mean'

DD said similar the other day. She was upstairs playing with a friend and I'd called her name about 4 times, it had gone quiet but no answer. The 5th time she answered and I said 'Are you ignoring me on purpose?'
She replied 'No...I didnt hear you shouting the other times.....she then realised what she had said and we both laughed :D

LittleVoice
30-10-2011, 11:50 AM
:laughing: :laughing: Haha that made me giggle! :laughing: :laughing: